Monday, January 24, 2011

Honey...

Sweetie...

man that I married...

love of my life...

the-reason-that-Bonnie-Tyler's-Total-Eclipse-of-the-Heart-plays-in-my-head-complete-with-standing-on-the-edge-of-a-cliff-wind-whipping-my-hair-like-a-bad-80's-soundtrack-every-time-you-walk-into-the-room...

don't read this.

I mean it.

Stop.

You don't want to know.

And it will be so much easier to just never lie to you if you just never ask the questions.

So...love you.

Bye.

Now...

that hopefully we're alone...

I won some blog candy from Ellen Hutson a couple of weeks ago....




Beautiful papers...don't you agree?

I love the front one...

Kitschy Kitten from Melissa Frances...

it has GINGHAM!!!

I love gingham.

Give me, give me, give me gingham!

I'm begging for it over on PTI (along with others...maybe you?) and I just know they're going to answer those prayers this year because it doesn't matter where I find it, how much I buy...

I have yet to find a red to perfectly match my favorite Pure Poppy.

So...

I won these gorgeous papers and now...

I'm scared to use them.

Why?

Well...because upon receiving them...

opening the box and oogling all the prettiness...

I realized...

I am in deep, desperate need of...

patterned papers.

I have a few...

but very few.

And most are Holiday themed.

And it doesn't matter how much I may love it...

Christmas paper just doesn't work on a birthday card in the middle of July.

So...I need to go shopping.

And I need to fill this void in my stash that I just truly never really realized...

or thought about...

until I won some.

And the love of my life...?

He really doesn't need to hear this...

it's going to cost him and I have not been married to this man...

bled for him giving birth to his children...

listened to Bonnie Tyler in my head...

for almost 19 years without learning one little thing...

the less he knows...

the stronger our marriage.

And really...

if he never knows to ask the question...

am I expected to give an answer?





*Note*  I realize that some prefer full disclosure of all information in their marriage and I think that's wonderful.  I usually do tell him everything...even things he has absolutely no interest in...things he really doesn't want to know.  But when I know his first response is going to be "WHAT?!"...I find it's best to avoid all topics that generate that response.
I'm not a bad wife...
I just consider myself "learned"...

1 comment :

  1. Renee this made me LOL!! CONGRATS on the win.. I agree if it isnt gonna hurt them they dont need to know and if it makes us HAPPY .. doesnt it end up making them happy to! LOL!! Happy Shopping.. if you were close to my my DH would LOVE for you to shop in my craft room and take whatever paper you want.. I have FAR to much! LOL!!
    Have a GREAT day.. THANKS for the smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...