Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let's Talk...

paper, scissors, glue.

It's been one week since I started my little corner of this real estate world...

and one of my intents for doing this is to share my hobbies...

one of those being...

cardmaking.

I've shared a couple of cards but haven't really talked much about it; what I like, how I do this...

so today I'm taking a few minutes and I'm talking paper.

Most of what you see me do will be from Papertrey Ink...

here's a very small sample of their goodies...



 

And a little sample of some cards I made for a friend using one of my favorite PTI sets...


(I saw cards very similar on another blog but cannot remember whose that may be...if it is you...please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due)

I found them last Spring...

became addicted to their paper...

seriously...

the BEST out there...

ordered my first stamp set in August and have never looked back since.

If you're visiting from the PTI forum...I don't have to sell you on their attributes and the benefits of their products...you know.

But if you've stumbled across this little corner and you like crafting...

I honestly have nothing bad to say about PTI.

And not because they're paying me not to...

they're not...

it's just not there to say.

Exceptional product...exceptional value...exceptional customer service.

Oh!  Wait!  I thought of a negative.

I have yet to win an I-Want-It-All package during release.

Seriously...

I'm gunning for one!

Just like a 1000 other people...

but hey!

Someone's going to win...

let's just hope it's me...one month.

Or two...

and I won't even begin to discuss what would happen if that happened!

Go ahead...

you can thank me for that.

Because I love PTI and believe in the quality of their product...

it will be a lot of what you see here.

But they're also my good side...

my soft...

kind side...

I have another side.

It's called Whippersnapper.

And they get me.

They get my wicked...

sometimes-unmentionable-unless-I-know-you-better-than-your-own-Mother...

sense of humor.

Now, in all fairness...

they have beautiful stamps too...cute, funny, serious...a very broad selection...

but I tend to go to them when the mood just needs to be lightened.

And lets face it...we all have those days.

A little sample of some Whippersnapper.


And another...



I apologize for the picture quality...

again...
Photoshop for Dummies...

taunts me daily.

Now you can see I do do cards...

and you know a little of what you can expect...

And now you're asking yourself just who would I send the above card to and for what reason...

you're not alone...

Hubby asked the same question when I completed it...

and I never paused when I answered...

"A wedding".

Renee

Supplies:  Photo #1  All Supplies PTI

               Photo #2  All Supplies PTI unless noted
               Ink- SU
               Corner and flourish stamps- misc.

               Photo #3  Cardstock- SU
               Stamp- Whippersnapper
               Ink- SU
               Patterned paper, button and ribbon- misc.

               Photo #4  Cardstock- SU
               Stamps- Whippersnapper
               Patterned paper, ribbon and ink- SU

2 comments :

  1. Those cards were great, again really nice coloring on them. I have never heard of Whippersnapper, going to check them out. I love All Booked Up too, in fact made a bookmark for myself tonight. I am one of the 1,000 who would love to win the I want it All. Wait until Feb. Someone wins a whole year of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that I wasn't it public when I read this post. I actually snorted when reading the last line. Love what you did with the ribbon on the second card.

    When I don't win one of the PTI prize packages during the countdown, I actually tell myself that it is because the want-it-all package is waiting for me. One day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...