Saturday, February 12, 2011

He Loves Me...

Yup!

I think he does.

Let's hope he does.

I'm not a romantic...

but considering what I'm planning on doing Monday night with PTI's new releases...

I thought I better try a little romance.

And the celebration continues over at Papertrey Ink and today's challenge is to Go BIG!

So...

I'm going BIG!


and romantic...

and he's going to know I'm up to something

because none of this...

is within my comfort zone.

Let's just hope for my sake...

he never thinks to ask...

why...

when...

and what.


Supplies:  All Supplies PTI unless noted
               Cardstock: Vintage Cream and Ocean Tides
               Stamps: TT Valentine's and Luck of the Irish
               Die: Mat Stack 4
               Patterned paper: Webster's Pages
               Ink: SU and VersaMark
               Mis: vintage lace and pearls

Note*  Be back later with another post announcing winner's from this weeks Celebration!

4 comments :

  1. Yup... this screams romantic, but it is gorgeous! I love that scalloped PP and lace together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy! I love this card. Very romantic, and what a good use of the Luck of the Irish sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am loving that you are able to enter so many of the contests!! I am so hoping you win something from PTI!!! I have been working so I am just leaving comments and crossing my fingers. I am so blown away by everything they are showing arent' you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love and romance coming from this card! Love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...