Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Have...

Spring Fever.

Do you remember having that when you were younger and the Winter weather started to disappear...

you would just sit in class...

stare out the window...

wanting to be out there in the nice temps...

the sunshine.

And sometimes if we were extra good...

the teacher would take the class outside to just sit in the sunshine...

breath fresh air...

and to teach class...

because we were never going to learn anything as long as we were inside.

Sometimes...

we weren't even that good...

sometimes...

well...I won't talk about that but...

I think they just wanted to get outside too.

Well...

I'm a kid again.

The temps were nice all last week...

in the 70's today...

and I just can't seem to concentrate long enough to actually accomplish something...

and have it look decent.

But I have done a couple of cards...

and here's proof that of all I just said...


 
even though you can't really see it...that is a vellum strip with Best Wishes stamped on it...

and there's a tiny line of pearls too.



More vellum...

I'm trying to meet that challenge over at PTI...

but I think it's beating me.

I'm so not a pink person...

Hope you are experiencing some Spring Fever for yourself...

though I hope your cards are looking much better than mine.


Supplies:  All supplies PTI unless noted
                Stamps: Wreath For All Seasons, YOF Roses,
                Four of a Kind
                Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Vintage 
                Cream
                Hibiscus Burst
                Patterned paper: Shery K Designs
                Ribbon: Hibiscus Burst, True Black
                Dies: Mat Stack 4
                Ink: SU
                Buttons: PTI
                Misc: vellum, bling

7 comments :

  1. Well, Renee, I found something that is different between us. I am a "pink" person and love the pink on your second card. I love the Wreath for All Seasons set too. I am afraid it will be Spring and almost immediately hot, hot summer here way too soon. I am enjoying the cool, rainy weather we have had this weekend. Love both your cards today. Good luck with the drawing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took guts to post these even tho you didn't think we would be impressed. Your forum post cracked me up because I feel exactly the same way about my stuff sometime. I'm not a pink person either but I love your combo of pink and green.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh? What you talkin' bout, Willis?! Both crafty creations are so pretty and very impressive. I particularly adore the little pink and green number. Love that color combo and the plaid PP. I also love that you take the time to get some great and highly creative picture of your kick butt creations (yes, that is a good thing). ;-) I'd be over the moon with either of those cards, let alone both. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, I totally have spring fever too! We had 2 days of 70 degree and today its 26 out there! RIDICULOUS! I am hoping the real spring gets here soon!

    So I totally love both of your cards! The black/aqua mist combo is so pretty! And I do love pink... :) So I love that wreath card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring has come this past weekend and now winter with plenty of sunshine has set in today. Brrr. Come back spring! Anyway, I LOVE your springy wreath card because 1. I love pink. and 2. its a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are beautiful, Renee~~ just clicking on the photo will enlarge it and you can see all the fabulous details. Great job on the challenges, haven't been able to join in too much :o(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are so pretty!! You did a fantastic job with the vellum! I have Spring Fever too!! I want Spring to come and stay..even if it is a little early!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...