Saturday, February 12, 2011

Make It Monday #2

Quick post...

Another entry into Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge.

The challenge was a Go To Sentiments card and this is what I came up with...


This was so simple...

so easy...

and I LOVE that it uses scrap pieces of cardstock.

Hope you enjoy!


Supplies: All Supplies PTI unless noted
              Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Raspberry Fizz,
              Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores & Simply
              Chartreuse
              Stamps: Little Bitty Bird & Big Birthday Wishes
              Die: Edgers #1
              Ink: SU & VersaMark
              Misc: bling

5 comments :

  1. Great job on the graphic LO and bold colors! Easily mailable and replicate. Hmmmm... I might have to shamelessly copy this card... =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super-good.k I have not seen anything like this so far! I'll bet you have a big shot at tonight's pick!!! I will cross my fingers for you. Great, creative job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, this is great! I have filed it for future CASE! I just love its simple design yet its still so striking. Definitely looks like something that just might catch Nichole's eye so you could well be tonight's winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN card, love the "easy" ones that come out great, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is a fabulous card! I love those punched dots and the sentiments on them!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...