Monday, February 28, 2011

She's My Friend...

Had a totally different post for tonight...

it can wait...

nothing special.

Because I received a package today...

and I want to tell you how special that package was.

It was from Cathy...


she's at EmptyNestCrafter

make sure you go and see her.

We met through the PTI forum...

she had a couple of sets for sale...

I had just started a blog...

and a little over a month later...

I'm so glad chance introduced us.

Like so many others...

wasn't able to grab some coasters on release night...

she was a lucky one and being the sweet person that she is...

when she received them...

she sent me some.

I got them today...

only instead of the small little envelope I was expecting...

it was a box...

and here is what was inside...


All kinds of wonderful, delicious goodies that made me cry.

A Papertrey Ink bag...

I love bags...

collect them like most people collect pennies!


That doily die I thought I could live without...

didn't think it was my style...

but have since decided I do need it and am now just waiting on a restock...

she cut me some to use and I adore her for it!



PTI tins...

tiny little wooden clothespins, spools and buttons...

I'm in love!

Book mark covers because I love books...

and bookmarks...

I make them for myself all the time...

because I lose them all the time.

Thank you PTI for giving me the ability to just cut a new one whenever I need.

And then this...


Isn't it gorgeous?


And the butterfly...


Look at her embossing and stitching...

such an incredibly gorgeous card and she sent it to me!

I will treasure it always.

We may live across the country from each other...

we may have never met face to face...

but we are friends.

Cathy is a tresure, a doll, a gem...

and I adore her.

And if you haven't met her...

you really need to go and see her.

Beautiful cards...

a truly beautiful person.

I'm so glad that I not only found PTI and all their delicious goodies...

but have found friends there as well...

and isn't that just an amazing thing for a company to bring people together like this?

6 comments :

  1. So now I am crying. I had been wondering if the box got to you today! I am so glad you liked it. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your wonderful family. I can't wait to see what you create with those doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Cathy is one of the nicest people on the forum. Enjoy your goodies and get busy with those doilies...I cant wait to see what you do with them. It will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet. PTI Forum regulars really are the best. :) Like you... I missed out on the coasters on release night and I also decided I could live without the doily die (regret!). So I'm completely feeling your joy at the little surprise package from Cathy. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why I love stamping...and especially being a part of the PTI community. What a happy box...I need to go cut me out some of those yummy doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Cathy is so sweet isn't she? What a happy mail day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy really IS a gem, I've been very blessed to know her :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...