Sunday, February 27, 2011

We Don't Have A Dog...

but Dinky wants one.

Only Robert was born frightened of all living things...

literally.

First time he ever saw a dog...

screamed in absolute terror...

and he was only a few months old.

And it has not gotten better with time.

He's even frightened of non-living things...

like the nu-nu.

That's vacuum talk in our house...

thanks to Haley and her Teletubbies toddler years...

where she would run in total fear screaming...

"Not the nu-nu"...

every time I brought out the vacuum.

So we don't have a dog.

and I have no use of a "Beware of Dog" sign...

but have considered posting one of these signs at our front door...




The Details:

Cardstock: PTI Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening
Stamper's Select
Stamps: Whippersnapper
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket
Twine: PTI
Die: Nestabilities
Inks: Copics and SU

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful job coloring that cute image! I like your pattern paper choice of plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest image. I love it. Your coloring is just getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need one of those too! Great coloring...I need to practice more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coloring on that chair is awesome! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...