Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello...

remember me?

It's been a few days...

but have been distracted with some things...

sick kids...

the flu...

a sweet, wonderful, incredible Doll is enduring a personal tragedy...

and then...well...

I'm going to save that story for later...

but trying to get back in the groove now.

You know what today is...

right?

One week till Jodi!!!



Yeah!

I'm still so excited...

can't wait to meet her...

I want to make her a card...

do you think that would be pushy?

It's not like I'm not going to be walking into the auditorium empty handed...

got a  few books for her to sign...

and my camera...

I have to record our meeting on film...

LOVE her!

So tell me if you think a card will be pushy.

OK...hope you joined us for the first Papertrey Paper Dolls Blog Hop...



did you have fun?

It was FUN...

I loved learning more about all these wonderful ladies...

and let me just tell you...

not only are they some of the most talented girls around...

they are just incredible people.

In the last few days I have to come to realize just how incredibly fortunate I am to know each and every single one of them...

and words cannot describe how truly blessed I am to be able to call each of them my friend.

Truly blessed.

And I have to stop now...

or I will start crying.

So...easing back into my groove...

Ted over at HappilyEverCrafter has another challenge....

and you guessed it...

St. Patrick's!

The challenge is easy...

have to use the colors of the Irish flag...

green, white and orange...

and here's my take...


If you remember a couple of weeks ago the Make It Monday over at PTI was to use glitter...

and I saw so many inspirational cards...

that I decided to give it another go.

Hopefully I'm back tomorrow with a new Make It Monday challenge...

we'll see.



The Details:
All supplies PTI unless noted
Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Orange Zest, New Leaf
Stamps: Luck of the Irish
Dies: Double ended banner, Doily Details, Limitless Layers
Misc: ink (SU), Scor Tape, MS glitter

12 comments :

  1. Renee, this is wonderful. Just enough white space to make the card very appealing. :) Thanks for playing along with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is just perfect for his challenge! I was trying hard to figure this one out! I have the colors laying on my table and I keep staring at them. Love the banners and the sparkle! Great job girl! OH and so glad to read more about you too! We have an awesome group! Glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee! This is perfect for Ted's challenge! I like the banner use and the colors! So glad we did this Doll blog hop.....I now feel that I know each of you better! Like Laurie said, we have an awesome group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! And it has been an emotional rollercoaster week, huh? I've been wondering how I'll do something for the 17th with no 'official' stamp set and you're giving me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! That challenge is certainly a tricky one! Here's hoping the mojo strikes again soon...I know I'm having a hard time as well. So happy to have you as a Doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the layout very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. The blog hop was a lot of fun. It was great learning a little about everyone.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the orange doily, the accent of glitter was perfect. The sentiment on the middle strip was just the right touch on this one Renee. Ted will love this card for his challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Renee! The Blog Hop was fun (especially getting to know the Dolls better), I was a little late getting in on the Challenge, but will give it a go next time :o)
    PS: I say make a card for Jodi, I think she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with this challenge!! Love how you used the strip and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, this challenge card makes all the elements CAS just like the receiver would leap for joy to pull from a welcoming envie. Blessing on your busy weekend. Keep Looking UP!
    mt23stamperatyahoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very much in the St. Paddy's Day spirit, Renee! I love how you incorporated a doily, and made the glittery banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...