Thursday, March 17, 2011

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #34


Today a new challenge was issued for the Papertrey Paper Dolls...

and I think it's the perfect challenge for right now.

You can view the challenge here...

but C challenged us to gratitude...

simple...

and a background stamp.

After all that has happened in the last week...

a dear member of The Dolls lost a loved one...

the people of Japan have suffered immeasurable losses and it is still continuing...

we should all take a moment and reflect and give thanks for all that we have been given...

and what we have.

I thank God every day for my family...

my friends...

near and far.

Our health...

the home the shelters us...

the food that nourishes us.

I am so thankful for this wonderful family that I have discovered on the forum at PTI...
.
for the wonderful friends I have made since entering this little world of blogdom...

I am grateful for each and every one of you.


I wish you blessings every day.



The Details:
All Supplies PTI unless noted:
Cardstock: Kraft, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, 
Stamper's Select
Stamps: Gobble, Gobble, Four of a Kind, Tin Types
Dies: Nestabilities ovals
Ink: Memento, Versa Mark, SU

11 comments :

  1. Simple and sweet! Perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, beautiful sentiment. I love all that you wrote too. Something we should all think about more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely, Renee. I started a post yesterday that ran along the same theme of gratefulness and blessings. Didn't get it finished, but... maybe today. :) Great card! (I scrolled down a bit, too... hope you made a card for Jodi... I think she'd love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and simple card, I really love it! You are right Renee, we do indeed have much to be grateful for, and my heart goes out to all those who are suffering...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that CAS flower image! I have been thinking a lot lately how I grateful I am for my wonderful family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS design! Love the modern look and the poppy with chartreuse looks great with the kraft. I just heard on the News that today a man was pulled from under a house in Japan--8 days after the quake! Amazing--we really do have so much to be grateful for--too much suffering throughout the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! I love how the red just pops! I really love the long sentiment at the bottom too! Great job on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hear, hear - we have so much to be grateful for. You've made the perfect CAS card to reflect a thoughtful emotion. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS and fantastic! I love hte backgroung and that flower is so cute! Awesome job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Clean lines of your pretty card, Renee! And a big Amen to your post reminding us all to thank God every day for our Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great!! Card is lovely but so is what you had to say :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...