Thursday, March 31, 2011

There Is No Reason...

for this card...

or this post...

I just wanted to show off the ribbon I found today.

This card is strictly a "prototype"...

I'll perfect it later...

but please feel free to give suggestions...

in fact...

tell me what to do with it.

But I just love this ribbon so much and had to play just a little.

OK...

here it is...

First...

it would look better with wrinkle ribbon...

but I didn't have any so went with my denim.

But those buttons are attached to the crochet ribbon!!

Isn't it adorable?

A close up...

I died.

And please don't spoil my delusions by telling me you already have some...

this was my special moment today.

So give me some suggestions of what to do with ribbon that I died for...

and will never confess to love-of-my-life-man-that-I-married how much I paid.



The Details:
All Supplies PTI unless noted:
Cardstock: Kraft, Spring rain, Vintage Cream
Stamps: Buttoon Boutique
Ink: Momento
Button: PTI
Misc: Ribbon, denim, paper flower

9 comments :

  1. Well this is just the bees knees girlie!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen anything like it! I love it. It looks really good with that flower you used for the focal point. (Even though the ribbon should be the focal point). Great use of the button boutique card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, did YOU attach the buttons to the ribbon or is that the way it comes? Are the buttons connected to the cream ribbon? It is SUPER cute! You best not tell me where you bought it because I would have to add it to my errand list for tomorrow. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, funky stuff! The button card & chunky flower is perfect with the crochet ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that ribbon, Renee! I'm so jealous over it! :-D I forgot to thank you for your advice about the denim--it's now on my shopping list for when I stop by Goodwill next! (And it looks so cute here!) If you really want to change something about the card . . . well, I think I'd emboss the light blue background just down to the denim, and then ink the edges of the whole light blue card front. But that's just me--it looks great as is, really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Renee! Love that ribbon with the buttons! I think it looks greae the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ribbon is super cute! I think it looks great on the button card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some beautiful ribbon! Who says you have to have a reason to make a card?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...