Monday, April 18, 2011

Make It Monday #11

Time for another Make It Monday over at PTI...

and this week the challenge is die embossing...

you can check out the video by Heather Nichols here.

Super quick post today...

had a frantically busy week last week...

which put me behind and made me frantically busy for this week...

so hopefully I will get caught up by the weekend...

Oh!

It's Easter.

Maybe I'll get caught up next month.

So here's a super quick card...


I actually made a really similar card for a Papertrey Paper Dolls challenge recently...

I love this card...

the colors...

I love these sets together.

but this time I embossed with the die...



I hope you can see that...

another even closer...

just in case...

Anyway...

really easy.

Went back and filled in the "blank" spots because the center embossed square...

well...

it's hidden.

I honestly believe Button Boutique and Bitty Background Blocks may be may new fave sets...

but I change my mind a lot too...

ask me again next week!


The Details:
All Supplies PTI unless noted
Cardstock: Rustic Cream, Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy
Stamps: Button Boutique, Bitty Background Blocks,
Love Lives Here
Dies: Button Boutique, Love Lives Here
Ink: Momento, SU
Misc: twine

10 comments :

  1. This is really pretty! I love how you embossed with the die! The colors you chose are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never would have thought to emboss with that die! Great idea. The square look really good embossed first. I recognize that hand! Glad you were able to use it on a MIM project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this the colors are so pretty.
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I am sure it is even more gorgeous in person .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Thanks for the close ups to see the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, I can see the embossing and it looks great! You've used some of my PTI favorites for this card and have made a really LOVELY card with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally see your embossing! I love the patchwork quilt theme you mastered here! This is fantastic with yummy colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome quiltwork, Renee! And I love all those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you stamped what you embossed. This card turned out beautiful Renee. I need this set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE! Those colors are awesome!! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...