Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Make It Monday #12

Yes...

I did another one.

I really loved how Margaret at Thread, Ink & Me framed her card in white...

see it here...

and wanted to give it a try.

I love this image in white on a dark background...

and this sentiment is one of my favorites...

but I don't like my white pen.

Not for this anyway...

and if anyone can suggest a great white pen I would so appreciate it...


Don't look at it too close!

You'll see why I don't like this white pen for this technique...

OK...

have boocoodles to do so a super quick post.

But I am liking this technique...

and now that I know how to do it...

I'm going to put lines on everything!

The kids better watch out if they sit still for too long!


The Details:
All Supplies PTI unless noted
Cardstock: Stamper's Select, Enchanted Evening
Stamps: Through the Trees
Ink: PTI and Sakura

14 comments :

  1. Love this card. The blue with the white really makes a statement. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the lines in white better than in black! White pens are hard, I have at least 4 different ones including the Sakura one and still can't get a clean, smooth line. Your line is really nice, especially with the white trees. That is a beautiful sentiment. Great job on your 2nd MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beautiful...
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the one that Nichole mentioned before - "Uniball Signo white gel pen." You can see it in the second card @ this link: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/aloha-color-couture-supplies.html

    I love your card. Enchanted Evening gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another fabulous card! I really like the look of white on a dark color and Enchanted Evening is a great choice. I need to try this too. Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Renee! I love the look of the white on the blue! I tell ya, I have owned just about every white pen out there and I'm still scratching my head and looking confused because I rarely can get a smooth line with any! If you find a good one, blog it, girlfriend! ;->

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is gorgeous!! Love the white on blue. I use the signo pen that Lee Anne mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for crediting me, and your lovely comment - that gave me a BIG smile tonight !!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL, I think I'll have to CASE it ! I know exactly what you mean about white pens though - horrid to use but a gorgeous effect !

    Margaret C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card, love the white frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white frame on the dark background. Great card again Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, this is a fantastic card!! great job! (and I didn't look too close :) hehe)... everyone talks about the White Signo (??) gel pen... is that what you have?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty! Love that you kept it CAS and made the lines and images in white!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The white on the blue is so pretty! Your frame looks gREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...