Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Amber Ink #1

Hello friends!

If this is your first time visiting...

I apologize in advance.

If you've been here before...

well...

sorry again.

But this will be my first project for AmberInk...

so I'm going to try and be on good behavior.

A professional.

And in case you missed it...

look at my badge...


That's me!

Has my name on it.

It means I'm a professional.

I have a badge.

With my name.

And OMG!

Have you tried digi papers?

Love, love, love digi papers!

I do.

I do.

I do.

L-ove (insert sing-songey voice) them!

Not only because I'm organizationally challenged...

but also because I'm space challenged.

They're perfect.

Take up no space.

OK...except for the flash drive that's about 2 1/2 inches long...

then no space.

And so easy to use.

One more time...

love  (singing again...) them!

And AmberInk has a great selection of easy downloadable papers that can printed and used on a project in like...

30 seconds!

How convenient!

Especially for us organizationally and space challenged people who also happen to be forgetful about ordering patterned papers for an upcoming project...

not saying I've ever done that...

but just in case someone out there actually does happen to do that...

occasionally...

quite often.

They're so cool!

Once you download...

you can print what you need, when you need it...

it's always there.

L-ove (still singing...) it!

So I thought I would introduce myself to you by doing a clean and simple card using some of AmberInk's digi paper...


I wanted to just say "Hello".

So...

Hello!

Isn't that yellow just adorable?

So bright and cheery.

And I love polka dots...

so versatile!

Go check out the papers over at AmberInk...

so easy peasy!


The Details:
Digi Paper: AmberInk
cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Stamp: PTI Think Big Favorites #3
Ink: Momento
Twine: The Twinery
Misc: flowers, pearl

10 comments :

Judy said...

LOL, great post made me smile the whole way thru. Then the card is very simple and cute. I've been here before, but hello to you too.
Judy

Karin said...

Congrats on carring the torch! This card is just so cute and I love the fresh cheeful paper with your sentiment!

Cathy Weber said...

This is a cheerful, happy start to your month with the torch. I am sure you will create lots of wonderful projects. I love the way you tied the twine on this one. It carries your eye all the way across the card. Kind of like a sunburst on the yellow patterned paper.

LittleSurferGirl said...

What a great card, Renee! I was checking out their website this morning after reading all of Cathy's posts (that I was again about 10 behind!) They do have some very pretty paper and I love that they have each one in large and small scale and softer shades. Looking forward to seeing all your creations this week!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Renee:O) LOVE pretty colours and sweet design.
Looking forward working with you this month.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

a chick named Toni... said...

Well hello friend to you too! Renee this card makes me smile! I love the fact that it is so simple but cheery! I really like the twine you used also. I have been eyeing that for a long time...might have to pick some up!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with! Great job!

Lee Anne said...

Beautiful and simple. You emailed me something about this. I may have ignored you - not on purpose. I'll go dig through them and see what you said.

I love the sentiment you used and the happy colors. Great card!

Sharron said...

A big congrats on being asked to carry the torch for the coming month! I'll be looking forward to seeing many fabulous creations. You're off to a great start with this CAS and very happy card! LOVE the yellow!!

Amy said...

Congrats on Amber Ink! Love your cheery CAS card! I've never done printable paper.....we'll see!

Laurie said...

Yeah!! Congrats girlfriend!! I am so excited my blue torch made it to you!! I love that card too! That paper is so bright and cheery!! You are going to be an amazing torch bearer!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...