Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Announcement....

Just a quickie little post to make a little announcement...

Did you see it?!

That's my name!

And I will be carrying the Blue Torch for AmberInk this month!

My dear friend Cathy over at Empty Nest Crafter has spent the last month designing fabulously for AmberInk and asked if I would be interested in taking the torch from her when her reign ended...

and after securing a promise of an unspecified amount of chocolate from Cathy...

of course I jumped at the chance!

(*giggle*)

OK...

she didn't actually have to give me chocolate...

I forgot to ask because I was...well...

too busy saying "YES!".

Note to self...

Self: next time...

get chocolate!

Not that it was needed but well...

it's chocolate!

And now I am so excited to be bringing you projects using AmberInk's digi stamps, clear stamps and paper...

did I mention the paper?

LOVE!!

Love, love, love digi paper...

so be sure to stay tuned...

I'll be posting my first project tomorrow!

In the meantime...

go and get acquainted with some of my fellow design team members this month...

          Pink:Nancy
        Brown: Laura
       Purple: Siobhan
        Orange: Toni

and be sure to hop on over to AmberInk and check out the goodies! 

8 comments :

  1. Boy are we ever glad you said yes (w/or w/o the chocolates) and can't wait to see what's ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can't wait to see all your fabulous Amber Ink projects!


    Cheryl - Orange Torch Bearer February 2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Renee!! You'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great introduction post! I will get right on that chocolate request. You are going to do GREAT this month. Looking forward to seeing all you create.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Renee! I know you'll do great and I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee! I can't wait to work with you!! Cute little blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no.. why didn't I think of chocolate? Then again, I think that just like you, I was way too busy answering the email to say a big YES! *LOL* It is going to be a fun month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. RENEE! So happy to be on the team with you!! And I love chocolate, too. But I am a bit snobby, I prefer dark chocolate, specifically See's...but Dove will do in a pinch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...