Sunday, June 19, 2011

All Good Things...

must come to an end.

This is my last project for AmberInk.

I have had so much fun this past month being a torch carrier for them...

so many wonderful goodies to play with...

really loving this digi stuff.

Have you tried it yet?

What are you waiting for?

It is so cool the way you can size your stamps to whatever size you need...

arrange them on a page however you need them to be...

and all you have to do is send them to your printer and viola!

Instant!!

And don't even get me started on the digi papers...

ok...

you asked for it!

So easy to just print those babies right when you need them...

takes up absolutely no space...

and you always have exactly what you need on hand!

Lo-ve them (insert sing songey voice)!!

So here goes the last...

it's a cupcake challenge from CupcakeInspirations...

have you checked out this blog?

Each week the challenge is to gain inspiration for a project from...

you guessed it...

CUPCAKES!!

This is one yummy inspiration blog...

stop by and check them out!

And here is the photo for this weeks inspiration...

And here's my take...

 
Isn't that image the cutest?

I'm saving it for love-of-my-life-man-that-I-married...

sometimes he is such a "fungi"!!

*giggle*

And yes...

I know I used pearls for the white dots...

but he's secure in his manhood...

he won't mind...

much.

And yes...

I added ribbon...

but I didn't make a bow...

so I think he'll be ok!

And did you check that paper!

DIGI!!

LOVE it!

So if you haven't already...

head over to AmberInk and check out all her stamps...

her papers...

you won't regret it!

Just go!


The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy
Stamps: AmberInk
Patterned paper: AmberInk
Misc: bling, ribbon

10 comments :

Joyce said...

Cute card. And those cupcakes look yummy, too.

Cathy Weber said...

Love this card for Patrick! Those polka dots really do remind me of the cupcakes. You did a great job with Amber Ink this month. So glad you accepted the torch from me!

Rene said...

Before I get to your card, I have to tell you how much I enjoyed your description: that you're a stay in the car mom!!! LOL! I'm not there yet but Grace starts kindergarten in the fall and I have a feeling I am heading in that direction FAST!
Ok, now onto your fantastic card! So great...cute without being girly! Just wonderful!
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
Rene :D

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is super adorable...luv the mushroom!

enjoy *~*

a chick named Toni... said...

I love your blog and your cards are amazing! It has been so fun working with you on the Amber Ink team! You have a beautiful talent! Take care!

Whimsey said...

My all-time fave Amber Ink image - love your card!!!

Rachel Hope said...

So fun!!! Love the sentiment, being single I tok mine off, but I love this for the "fungi" in your life!! :D

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love the humor in the sentiment! Such a unique touch to the mushroom with the pearls! Cute cute!

Chris said...

Renee, when you figure out how to do all those things at the same time you have to blog about it cause we all want to know how.
I love your card, it's totally adorable. Thanks for joining with us at Cupcakes,

Crystal said...

such a terrific card & i just love that sentiment too! so fun. and your pearls are darling! thanks for playing along with us at CIC!! hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...