Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amber Ink #5

And it's time for another AmberInk...

actually I'm late.

But don't hold it against me...

I'm usually late for most things.

It's called...

4 kids.

This past week...

one left me for the first time and I have just been lost without her.

It literally felt as though I have been missing a vital piece of me and I couldn't function without it...

but now she's home...

and I'm complete again.

So on to AmberInk!

Have you been over to check out all the goodies...

digi stamps...

digi paper...

LOVE digi paper!

This was actually a sketch challenge card for PCP/AmberInk...

until PCP discontinued them.

But my card was done...

and here it is...

I know...

I know...

I've never seen pink lady bugs either...

but aren't they cute?

And they're available over at AmberInk...

so go and get some...

quick!



The Details:
Cardstock: Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf from PTI
Stamps: AmberInk
Ink: Copics
Dies: Nestibilities, PTI Edger's #2
Misc: Bling, Twine from The Twinery, printer cs

4 comments :

  1. CUTE card! I think pink ladybugs are adorable, especially ones with little jewels on their antennae!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute. And, it made me smile. Usually, I am breaking out the kleenex for your posts.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite card for Amber Ink! Those ladybugs are adorable and I really like the design on this one. The circles look really nice, great color choice too. Very cute card today Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a game called "The Ladybug Game" and they have all kinds of colors for the lady bugs! I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...