Monday, June 20, 2011

How Time Flies...

when you're having fun.

I can't believe that my guest stint with AmberInk has come to an end...

I just got my official badge...

right?

The one with my name?

Declaring me a professional?

Alright...

I'm not really the professional type...

but I tried.

And it was fun!

Got to play with digi's...

and all the amazing things that you can do with them...

I still have a lot to learn...

but have you given them a try?

If you're curious...

about digi stamps...

digi paper...

go check out AmberInk and see for yourself how fun these goodies can be.

Before I go though...

a recap of my projects for AmberInk...

and an announcement!

Taking my place carrying the wonderful Blue Torch for AmberInk...

which we're like the elite because blue is actually the hottest part of a flame...

(I'm currently rereading The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins so yes...

you're going to have to deal with some "fire" references...)

and she is on fire...

Lee Anne from My Happy Place!!!

If you have never visited her...

you're going to want to.

She is the sweetest, kindest, paper-piecing queen...

(seriously...I bow in awe of her paper piecing talents!)

a Doll in every sense of the word...

and I adore her.

Believe me...

when she's done with you...

you will too!

Make sure to go over and give her a great big "Howdy"...

it'll be ok...

she's from Texas and understands the language. *giggle*

And to Amber and Pam...

two incredible ladies who have made doing this so much fun...

so long...

but not goodbye!

2 comments :

  1. Yay for Lee Anne! Renee you did a great job with Amber Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah! So sweet! Thanks for the push and the help! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...