Wednesday, July 20, 2011

AmberInk Is Turning #1

Today is a special day over at AmberInk...

she's turning 1!!


Twelve short months ago
we made our big debut,
So now we'd like to commemorate
our 1st birthday with you!

This flash mob of torchbearers
always light our way.
Won't you please jog along
on our special day?

Leave your comments here and there
over the next 48
On Friday we'll announce the loot
Don't wait...let's CELEBRATE!



So in honor of her BIG day...


the past torch bearers...


and I just finished rereading Lord of the Rings (again!...don't ask how many times this makes) and somehow I'm just really believing that Peter Jackson should be filming me as I do this because I'm connecting with the "bearer" part right now...


like I've been on a quest...


which I am now completing and since he is on my future husband list...


complete with costume...


I can I have Aragorn now?


Can he be my prize?


**giggle**


OK...got a little sidetracked there...


yeah...


like that never happens!


But we past "bearers" are back to wish her a HUGE Happy Birthday...


and all the best for the future.


And you know me...


love me some digi paper...


so I pulled it out again...


and did this short and sweet little ditty...




Compared to some of the other amazing creations along the way...


mine truly is very short and sweet...


but it also comes with HUGE congratulations on turning 1...


and wishes for many, many more!


Happy Birthday AmberInk!!!


Now...


remember to leave a comment...


and hop along to all these other talented ladies and oogle their gorgeous creations...


there's prizes all along the way!!


28 comments :

  1. Simple..but cute and adorable, Renee!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh neat! What a great first bday card!
    I love your little sidetrack.....mmm hmmm.....Aragorn...yeah....if you can get him to agree to be the prize, I am SO signing up! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to use a real candle xxx something i would never have thought about using xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one very cute card, love it:)
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Renee. You did a great job when you carried the torch and this is a sweet little reminder of how talented you are, especially using digital paper. I remember how much you love the digital paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous birthday card! Love the paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, yet super cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Renee, maybe simple but it works so well!and its yellow :D Joey (pink torch) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw...I just used my wish over at Keva's or I certainly would have used it for you and Aragorn. This is such a beautiful card Renee. One of the reasons I LOVE stampers is that they understand creativity - and this my dear is creative AND exquitely crafted. You win! Now where's that boy? He should be arriving on a horse any second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya
    lovely cas card, luv the use of the candle, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! A perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, simply beautiful. I love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to Amber Ink. I hope you have many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! So sweet and pretty and CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Genius! Love the real birthday candle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable!!! the candle is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabby CAS design! The candle really is a clever embellie and so perfect for a first anniversary celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple, yet sweet and adorable!




    --Cheryl-- (Team Orange – February 2011)
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so sweet and what a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just a brill CAS card...so happy in that yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card. Very clever use of a birthday candle.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh so cute with the candle - such a great idea to use it as an embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your card. Beautiful and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How clever to use the candle on the card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE that candle and those polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes, it simple, but oh so effective! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...