Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Camp Card...

And I'm back with another one.

After the paper fiasco yesterday...

and having time to try and come up with something without it...

I actually hit upon a few ideas.

This is number #2...

After many months of wanting...

and waiting...

PTI released dies for Scattered Showers last month...

but I didn't use them here.

They were either too large...

or my card would have been 10 inches long (it's 7.5).

Instead I used the negative from Favor It #2...

which I realized before the Holidays last year when I was cutting about 100 of them for kiddies classes...

looked just like a little umbrella!

And used Glossy Accents on the little umbrella's to make them "pop" just a bit...

what do you think?

Quickie post right now because I actually have #3 half finished here on my table...

we'll see when I get it finished because I have a gazillion things to do today...

including the dreaded grocery...

uugghhh.

but I may be back!

I'm really finding these colors so much fun to work with...

I can't seem to stop...

so I'll just apologize.


The Details
All Supplies PTI Unless Noted:
Cardstock: New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold,
Stamper's Select, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest
Stamps: Scattered Showers and SS: Additions
Die: Favor It #2 (negative), Clouds
Ink: Momento, Versamark
Ribbon: PTI Harvest Gold
Misc: bling, Glossy Accents


Note:  Carol asked on my card yesterday if I had the pearls in all the colors or if I colored...
yes and no.
I have pearls in most of these colors...
but they're larger and I needed seed pearls for yesterday's card...
so I colored with Copics.
Today is a combo.



11 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh......Look at this most adorable little card!!! I love how you tied the yellow in with the ribbon (no pun intended.....lol) and your little sun and cloud are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card it is so cute.
    Great job.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card! I really liked the butterflies one, but this one is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your umbrellas and your little grouping of clouds and sun!!! Very cute Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very smart of you to think of the Favor-It negative for an umbrella! I love the graduation of colors and the sun peeking out from behind the ribbon and cloud. Cute card, you are on a roll today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! Isn't it wonderful when inspiration hits us! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. The rainbow of colors going horizontally vs vertically is a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! Such a creative use of those negatives!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever lady! Those glossy umbrellas are so swet. Well done on the card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute is this!?!? The glossy accents on the umbrellas...perfection! The happy yellow ribbon and the cloud with the sun peeking out...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...