Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Card Camp...Week #2

Yup...

I'm still at camp.

This weeks colors were a little easier than last week...

I don't know why...

maybe because there's red this week...

I love red.

Next to navy it's my favorite color.

And then when you throw in the greens...

automatically I think...

watermelon!

But then the yellow and the orange...

not so much watermelon.

But I did think of peppers...

and tomatoes...

only I don't actually eat those...

nor do I have any stamps of peppers or tomatoes.

So while waiting for some paper to download for this card...

and let me tell it was a wait!!

Like all day wait!

I started this morning...

and at one point my download time was 45 Days...

that's a long time to wait for paper...

so I had lots of time to sit and play...

and instead I did this...

And yes...

I finally got my paper that I no longer need.



The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Orange Zest,
Harvest Gold, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select
Stamps: Think Big Favorites #3
Ink: SU, Copics
Punch: SU
Misc: pearl bling

12 comments :

  1. Great card. Love how you used the colors, and love the butterflies. Right now, I am collecting butterfly stamps and dies. Haven't used any yet, but enjoying the collection. This card will be good to case when I decide my butterflies are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH LA LA! I love it! Those pearls are perfect, Renee! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. It's simple,colorful and elegant. did you color your pearls or did you really have them in all those different colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Renee! so much fun and I too love the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little rainbow of butterflies Renee. I love the little bit of bling on each one and the shape of the card is really nice. You are doing a great job at camp, hope you aren't homesick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this turned out FABULOUS without the paper! See you did it! :) Is camp fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the pop of color against the white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wait a minute...you don't eat peppers and tomatoes? WHAT? You really weren't kidding about your food tastes, were you? LOL

    Well the butterflies look lovely even if they are fruits and veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! I love it! Especially those gorgeous little butterflies! Nice job on this one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!! That is so adorable!! LOVE the row of rainbow butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Renee! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 45 days is a long time...I'm glad you were able to come up with this little ditty anyway. A rainbow of butterflies is always perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...