Monday, August 15, 2011

Gracie and WMS Sketch #60

Did you see?
Can I toot my little "beep! beep!" of a horn for just a moment...
please?
Check the side bar...
go ahead...
I'll wait!

Did you see?
I'm a...

TopMouse
TOP MOUSE!!!
Yea!!
I know...
I'm cheering for myself and it's rude...
I'm sorry...
but I'm so excited!!!
I had the worst, stressed filled week last...
I cannot even begin to explain how stress filled it was...
made me want to just run and hide under my covers until everything was over kind of stress filled week...
can you tell I don't handle stress of any kind well...
but Saturday morning went to Waltzingmouse to see the new challenge...
and screamed!!
Did you hear me?
That noise that woke you early...
that was me!!
I screamed!
*giggle*

So the beginning of a much better...
less stressed week started Saturday.
Why the stress?
This...

Remodel.
This is just what has happened to my garage today...
but the stress was everything leading up to this actually starting...
finally...
and love-of-my-life-man-that-I-married also blew his transmission...
it was really a bad week!
So I'm going to be a little MIA here for the next week or two...
but I'll be posting when I can.
Especially when it comes the fun WMS sketch challenges that I honestly just love doing.
And last week I promised more Cicely and Gracie...
I'm delivering this week...
here's the wonderfully fun sketch from the talented Kelly Schirmer...
And here's what I did with Gracie...

What do you think?
I love her.
I really do.
And I've got so many little ideas for her and Cicely...
hopefully I will be in full crafting mode again soon!
I know the monthly Waltz is in 2 days...
on the 17th...
and I'm going to try my best to get something done...
but if I don't...
I will be there cheering everyone else...
and hopefully will be back on schedule very soon.


The Details
Cardtock: PTI Kraft, Enchanted Evening,
True Black, Vintage Cream
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Gracie at Halloween,
Cicely at Halloween
Dies: PTI Alpha Block, Edger's #1
Patterned Paper: Dianne Rigdon digi from Two Peas
Ink: SU, Copics
Misc: bling, seam binding, PTI button

20 comments :

  1. I'm going to rip mine up and throw it in the trash. No joke. This is so good!!! I love that you put her behind the window. Such good coloring too with that beautiful bow. Another winner, no doubt. Seriously, I really, really like it. You have found your niche, Renee. WM is it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmeny Cricket! RENEE! That coloring and design is A-MA-ZiiiinG! Seriously, you made this under STRESS?! I don't even know how you thought this up with my sketch, but there it is! The patterned paper and the "valance", it's so curtainy that I don't even know what to say! Just WOW! A most wonderfully creative sketch card! I could go on and on and on and..........!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card again, Renee! I can totally tell how much you love WMS! And CONGRATS on the win! You can toot your beep-beep horn all you like because you absolutely deserved to win. :) Given all your stress, I think YOU should order the Bahama Mama this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renee...Nice to meet you! I did a little snooping around your blod and boy are you talented! I love everything that you have done and really look forward to doing our little challenge together. Your halloween card is just way too sweet! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you tooted your horn because your WM cards are awesome! This card today is no exception......exceptional coloring and just phenomenal use of the sketch. I hope you win again! Toot toot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Renee!!! I'd be letting everyone I know about it (in my crafty computer world, anyway....lol) Love this card! It's so darned adorable with the window! I bet you'll have a pretty darned good chance to win this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's no wonder you're a Top Mouse - 'twas a fantastic card!!!

    And your card for this week made me squeal! It's just so fabulous. I love everything about it. The colours are rich and dramatic and I love the window idea. Me thinks I see another winner :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Renee, I feel like squealing right along with you! You are so amazing!! Congrats on your Top Mouse Award--feel free to brag all you want. That card was fabulous. And now to see this one that is so over the top awesome. I think you have another winner here! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! And to think you did this under stress. Everything about it is so perfect--the design, the colors, the whole concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big congrats on being Top Mouse Renee! I just love seeing your cards - you are so creative - and I try to read your wordy posts - I really do - sometimes I have to just skim as I'm sneaking in to the blogs from work --- anyhoo - love the blues on your pretty sketch card - and the fun orange cat and the wonderful window framing! good luck with your re-do - I know how stressful it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK to brag about your win--you are only reporting the facts, right. Congratulations. That is well deserved good news. Love this new card, too. Such a clever use of the window.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your WMS win! Beautiful card, the orange is so cool against the dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow... what a gorgeous card!! congrats on being a "top mouse"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee, I hate to say it, but you need to be under stress a lot more often . . . because THIS. IS. AMAZING. Absolutely wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful . . . WONDERFUL!!! I'm with Cathy, no entry for me this week because I have seen the best! Seriously, the concept, coloring, and contrast on this card make it truly world class. A++

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy cow, Renee - this is an amazing creation. What you have done with Gracie is incredible. Love the looking-through-the-window-pane design and all done in such rich and lovely colors. AMAZING, I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yahooo Renee! Congrats on making the Top Mouse award! Your project was fabulous as is this card! Love Gracie flying past the window! So creative! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Renee, Great Card! I love the colors and the misty blue shading around Gracie! Just perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing! I dare say you might just take out Top Mouse for a second week in a row. That's where the smart money should be placed if you ask me. I just adore the fabulous jewel tones. The windows highlighting your 'colored to perfection' Gracie is kind of extraordinary. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is SO cool, love the window!!! Just brilliant! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A well deserved Congrats Renee!! Woo-Hoo!! Love what you've done with this sketch too. Love the look of Gracie flying outside the window!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats!!! Yay! So happy for you! I love that window card! How cool is that? Can't wait to see pics of the remodel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...