Thursday, August 18, 2011

Introducing Cicely...

Note: Scroll down for the Four of a Kind post

OK...
you know I have fallen in love with Waltzingmouse stamps here recently...
(can someone please tell me what took me so long to buy these?)
and I got my first order last week...
including the new Cicely and Gracie at Halloween.
I used Gracie a couple of days ago for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
and it's only fair that Cicely gets a little lovin' too...

I wanted to try her in grayscale...
what do you think?
She deserved front and center on the card...
so I left the design of it very basic so that she gets the attention...
I love her!
I still need to increase my variety of grays in Copics...
someone please remind me to do that...
but I think she turned out ok with what I had.
Now...have you checked out Waltzingmouse?
Seriously...
you have to go...
you know you want to...
and Claire's images...
*sigh*.
You'll sigh too...
trust me.
So go!
Check out all of her gorgeous stamps...
you won't regret it!
OK...
because of the fact that I have 1,679 things that I should be doing right now...
instead of playing...
that will be a regret tomorrow morning when I have to send the kiddies to school in just their undies because I didn't do laundry...
and DCS then knocks on my door...
and I go to prison...
I wonder if they'll let me stamp in prison?


The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Royal Velvet, Stamper's Select
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Cicely at Halloween
Patterned Paper: Echo Park digi
Ink: SU, Copics, PTI (stain)
Misc: bling, twine, PTI button

8 comments :

  1. I'm pretty sure they will let you stamp in prison, and you will have lots of time for it there. However, I'm not sure I'd recommend that. Seriously cute card. Love that you're working on Halloween already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this stamp colored in grayscale. it lends such a romantic, vintage feeling to it. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabby! Love how you did Cicily is grayscale! Gosh, I always hesitate whenever I type 'gray'--should it be gray or grey. I think grey is the British version so should Cicily be in greyscale since she is Irish? LOL--am I rambling!! Anyway, I love your card! I agree that these drawings are just awesome and you are using them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cicely will look really nice when you convert her to a prison tattoo. Seriously, this card is so great, I absolutely love the grayscale. That was a genius idea. You did such a good job and I love the stitching on this card too. Really good use of those new stamps of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you colored the image of the sweet Cicely and the orange paper goes perfectly with it!! It's gorgeous!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Renee! Your grayscale coloring is amazing! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! Hmmm, stamping in prison, wonder how that might be? Well not really but your card is just incredible, love the grays, it looks perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card girly! I love it! I got your message....and the twine! Thank you!!! And yes I will hit Walmart for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...