Saturday, September 17, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #65

Hello everyone!
You know what today is...
SATURDAY!
Not only do you get to sleep in late...
stay in your jammies all day if you want...
not brush your hair if you don't feel like it...
and it's not as though I'm saying any of this with personal knowledge of these types of things of course...
*giggle*...
but it's also time for a new challenge over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog!
Yea!!
Now...
keeping this post quick because it's also the 17th...
and on the 17th...
I dance.
Waltz to be exact.
And you can check out my Walzingmouse Blog Waltz post here...
and why just sit there...
come join in!!

So quickly...
back to this weeks sketch challenge...
another beauty by the amazingly talented Anya Schrier...
Now...I love this sketch...
but found it challenging with all the white space...
it's just like talking for me...
I always feel the need to talk and say whatever pops into my head when it's quiet...
sometimes not such a good idea...
I don't have very good filters...
so when there's white space in a card...
I feel the need to fill it in.
So I purposely stayed "quiet" this time...
You'll have to tell me what you think...

Too quiet?
Oh well...
I least I'm quite loud 99.9% percent of the time...
*giggle*
Come on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and see what all my wonderfully talented accomplices of Mischief have been up to...
and then join us for some fun!!
Come on...
you know you want too!




The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Plum Pudding, Kraft, True Black
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Cicely at Halloween
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Haunted (digi)
Ink: Momento
Dies: Edgers #2 PTI
Misc: seam binding, PTI button

9 comments :

  1. Well I like it! The Halloween verse is really sweet and I do like your backing paper and lovely bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable...I luv the color of purple..wow..hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, a lovely card showcasing that wonderful sentiment strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. It's not boring at all, and there is NO white space! Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like it--purple is perfect for Halloween! And sometimes you need something elegant and not scary. Showcasing the sentiment is a wonderful idea and I love your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so good! Seriously, really good. I love that stitching on it and the patterned paper is spooky and vintage at the same time. Love the big bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love your choice of colors + the bow - striking and absolutely not too "quiet". Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may have mentioned once or twice how much I love your Halloween cards... This card is certainly no exception. It is the perfect amount of 'quietness', but has some really amazing touches like the big fluffy black bow and the lacey bit at the bottom. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black accents and the black distressing. Love that the sentiment takes center stage!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...