Saturday, September 24, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #66

It's Saturday!
Whoo-hoo!
And you know what Saturday's bring...
another sketch challenge with Waltzingmouse...
Yea!!
Did you catch the release earlier this week?
Did you die over the new sets?
I did!
And now I'm waiting for enough time to pass so that I can begin stalking the mailman...
I know his route.

But this week we have a fabulous sketch from the wonderfully talented blows-my-mind-with-her-creativity Claire...

And because I am so not good with shape cards I did this...


After numerous attempts at a circle card that just didn't make the cut...
literally...
it's a circle...
on a rectangle!
*giggle*
I just love Sewing Box Christmas...
makes me think of the country...
homemade...
family and friends...
and it just gives me a warm feeling inside.
And you just tell me how can you not love a stamp set that says all that?

OK...
so are you ready to play now?
Come on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the fabby yumminess the rest of the Mischief Makers have created for you to feast your eyes on...
and play along!
We can't wait to see what you create!


The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Kraft, Rustic Cream, Summer Sunrise 
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Christmas
Inks: Momento
Dies: Spellbinders, PTI Double Ended Banner
Inks: Momento
Misc: seam binding, lace, buttons, bling

16 comments :

  1. this is darling, I luv it girl...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Renee!!!! Love all those buttons! Absolutely gorgeous lace and ribbon. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Renee! love your homespun button tree and the pretty lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Love the buttons on the tree. I can tell you must be working in your new crafting space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Renee. You did a fabulous job with the sketch. What do I love? The shading with the die in place, those buttons on the tree and that lace. The whole card just screams you and your style, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card and completely agree with your sentiments about why you love that stamp! The addition of the buttons is sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your take on the sketch - circles can be really difficult ;) Love the folksy feel to your card - the sewing box sets really do lend themselves to this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your did a wonderful job with the sketch. I adore your little button tree! And I agree about this set. It has always been one of my favorites. Love the lace accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Renee - this is a truly awesome design and such a great interpretation of the sketch.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your whimsical little tree and yor take on the sketch is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure love this. All the different buttons look so cute on that tree. And the lace, and that big beautiful bow! It *is* warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fab design, love the lace and the baubles on the tree, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee I love your card - the cute buttons & baubles on the tree, the lace border. I love the homespun feel & those colours are lovely together too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I not comment on this sooner? You KNOW how much I love it! The cozy flannel plaid, the mismatched buttons and baubles, the beautiful country colors and that LACE that I have myself and continually hoard? And the cutest Charlie Brown tree image ever? EEEEEEEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Renee.......Where have I been? I have missed your blog entries! Love that you took a circular card sketch and ran with it in your style! You transformed the circle sketch perfectly into the standard card. Love that cutsey tree! Miss talking with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too cute!! Love that circle in the rectangle- it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...