Saturday, November 19, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #74

So how many of you stopped by for the incredible Waltz over at Waltzingmouse Stamps the other day?
Weren't you just blown away with all the creative genius going on?
I was wowed...
awed...
inspired...
and motivated to just get crafty from all the incredible cards and projects I saw...
too bad laundry called...
and unfortunately I had to answer :(
But that's why there's Pinterest..
so I don't forget what I plan on stealing...
*giggle*

And now it's Saturday...
and we all know what Saturday's mean...
some more crafty goodness from the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
Each week I am just constantly amazed at all the incredible projects put up...
if you haven't stopped by...
first...
why not?
Second...
you would not believe all the inspiration coming from these weekly challenges that you happen to be missing!

And this week we have another fabulous sketch from the uber talented Claire...
And here is what I did with it...


I had to pull out the new Nordic Winter for this one...
you have to see this set!
It's utterly amazing...
Claire didn't leave anything out with this one and it will quickly become one of your go to sets for all kinds of Winter projects...
so versatile!
And because I have absolutely been dying over Jeanne's from A Kept Life mirror cardstock...
which I didn't know what that was so I had to ask and she so wonderfully shared her source...
thank you so much Jeanne...
I wanted to use some for this week so I cut a reindeer on my Cricut as my focal point...

Can you see the "mirror" a little better in this shot?
Sorry...
we haven't seen sun all week and by the time I got home earlier...
my light had already moved in the sky...
so not as bright as I would have liked.
Now the reindeer is a freebie and can be found and downloaded here...
and that gorgeous sentiment is from 2011 Holiday Ornaments...
I also had to add some of my favorite-accessory-of-the-moment...
jingle bells!!

These challenges are so fun much each week...
you gotta head over and check out what all my comrades in Mischief have gotten up to...
you will be inspired...
trust me!!
And then join us in the fun!
Each week someone will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along...
so what are you waiting for?


The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy
Grafix Metallic Foil Board
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Nordic Winter, 2011 Holiday Ornaments
Ink: SU
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 3, Ribbon Banners
Misc: svg file, seam binding, jingle bells


11 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous - I adore the Nordic Winter background and your reindeer is lovely. The bow and jingle bells are simply super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr, Blogger is not liking me today! I just wrote one, and it disappeared...you might see 4 from me by the time I'm done :0!!

    I just love this Renee! The Nordic stamping is perfect with that reindeer! So much lovely detail from the pretty colors, to the matted frame, from the banner to the jingle bells! I notice that you are never stingy with your bells like me...always cute clusters of 3 to my measly 1, hee! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee!!! Oh gosh how I love this! Let me tell you the ways! hehe

    1. The mirrored reindeer=LOVE (however I'm not getting a cricut)
    2. Nordic Winter-perfect choice for this card!
    3. Jingle Bells=LOVE
    4. Your Nestie cutout=perfect.

    I could go on and on but I just love your card and the photo with your holiday decor peeking out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a festive and fun card. I adore that reindeer--and the fact that he is a mirror is brilliant. Love the matted frame and the bells, too. Just too much to love here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say this all the time, but this is probably one of your very best! You will probably stop believing me, but I love this one. The stamping is beautiful, such a great pattern and the bow with the cricut mirror reindeer, just the smartest thing...ever. I love this one, those bells are just icing on the cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way way prettier than the real winter. I'd much rather look at your card and dream how wonderful winter can be IFL (in fake life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Renee! love your bells and bow and that lovely silver deer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! I am in love with your shiny silver deer, so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely gem. I love the simplicity and the beauty. Great, great choices and thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love this card! The Nordic Winter background is perfect and I love the way you hung the frame from the ribbon. And the silvery reindeer and silver bells--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just now catching up after getting home from our latest trip! Wonderful family time--especially glad to have extra time with the grandkids. We even got to take the twins with us on the drive to the family dinner in Council Bluffs. They're eight so lots of bubbly conversation!! LOVE your card--it is absolutely stunning! The Nordic Winter background is fantastic and the reindeer is so perfect, especially with the silver bells. What could be better than a shiny silver reindeer for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...