Friday, January 27, 2012

Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenge


I know...
I know!!
We're in January...
we just finished Christmas...
but I mentally committed myself to doing every Waltzingmouse Christmas Card Challenge this year because I am SO going to be ready for the Holidays!
Each month on the 10th Lynn offers up a new challenge over on the forum...
and you can do these challenges whenever your schedule allows...
you can go and check all the details here...
but I am determined to stay current with the challenges and for this month Lynn challenged us to use a day or night sky and here's my card...


My card is mainly die cuts...
I pulled out the snow die from Memory Box again...
love that little die and how it looks like falling snow...
that little twinkling star is also from Memory Box...
they are my new obsession...
*wink*
The snowman  and snow hill is from PTI...
the banner is Spellbinders stamped with a gorgeous sentiment from one of my all time favorite sets...
Waltzingmouse Compliments of the Season.
Go and check out all the details...
and join in the fun!
Not only are there prizes...
inspiration...
but you can have all of your cards done and enjoy the Holidays this year!


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Compliments of the Season, PTI Snowman Accessories
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Smokey Shadow, Dark Chocolate
Dies: Memory Box Snowfall and Star of Wonder, PTI Snowman and In the Meadow, Spellbinders Ribbon Banners
Ink: SU, PTI

9 comments :

  1. Renee, I LOVE it!!! This is soooo sweet, and I love that it is a nighttime snowman :) I definitely want to try this challenge, too. Good job on keeping up with it and doing it this month, when the challenge was issued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, Your snowman is SWEET! Glad you made time for the Christmas challenge - I know you'll be glad come November!! You card made me smile - and now you've got me hooked on those darn dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's adorable, Renee! LOVE this nighttime version--and with all those fantastic dies too! Congrats on getting this done on schedule--makes me think I should try this challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great snowman on a starry night. He is so cute. Good for you for keeping up with the challenge. You will be so prepared come December (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and what an adorable little snowman...I have the PTI version of the snowman and think I can case your card...love the idea of being ahead of the game with Christmas cards. Just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great snowman!! Love the night sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,love that night sky!!!!!! CAS love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee.....you are KILLING me! I just now realized that the snow is a die! I can't seem to find it on AE's site.....guess it will go on my wish list now! Great challenge.....I must go check it out since I have some WMS that I haven't used from the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...