Saturday, January 14, 2012

Watzingmouse Sketch #80


Hi, everyone!
Hope you all have had a fabulous week!
We've had a busy one with some unexpected things happening...
but we've made it through and are looking forward to better days ahead.

And now I'm back for another fabulous Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
Isn't this one great?
So much room for creativity.
And after saying this...
I went CAS.
*giggle*

I don't know about any of you...
but I struggle tremendously with CAS style...
and am always trying to improve and get better at it...
I will accept all recommendations!
I used the incredibly gorgeous Waltzingmouse Say It With Style for this one...
isn't that font stunning?
I love this set...
and all the little elements included in it...
such a fabby set for all kinds of special occasions.
And...
since I tried CAS there's not much else to say...
except I love that gingham paper!
It's AMuse...
and I love it more than bacon!
Oh!  And you can't tell but that black ribbon...
it's the most incredible black velvet!
I bought it for an upcoming project and I'm hoarding all leftovers because even though I found it at my local Michael's on the ribbon aisle...
I'm thinking it may have just been for the recent holidays and until I see a permanent display of it...
I'm taking no chances!

So are you ready to get inky and join us?
Skip on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and see what all the other Makers of Mischief have for you...
such an incredibly talented group of ladies...
you will be inspired...
then link up your creation so we can oogle it!
Remember...
just need to use one Waltzingmouse item...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
Don't have any Waltzingmouse yet?
No problem!
Claire has some freebies for you to use over at the store!

And...
don't forget about the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party on the 17th!
The name may have changed...
you can check all the details here...
but it's going to be even more fabulous than it already was so you're going to love the changes!
See you then!

The Details:
Stamps:Waltzingmouse Say It With Style
Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select
Patterned paper: AMuse
Ink: SU
Misc: bling









10 comments :

  1. beautiful cas! i love that black velvet ribbon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Renee - I think you've got CAS covered!! I really like the strong, bold colours and simple sentiment - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you go CAS. You do it so well. Love this card--its beautiful simplicity. I'm not saying I do CAS well, but I am sure it's the only thing I can do. Everything else just scrambles my brain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've nailed the CAS. This card is perfectly balanced! I like the colors and the ribbon makes it so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, this is gorgeous!! I love that you went CAS! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Renee! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, the gingham was the PERFECT choice for the block pattern on this sketch! I love CAS but tend to always think.....it needs more so I add more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!! Love the colors...and, yes I have difficulties with CAS myself!!! Glad things got worked out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful and sweet! I always love the black, red and white color combinations and it is so striking on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Just lovely bacause of its simplicity. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...