Wednesday, February 29, 2012

12 Kits of Christmas...

It's the 29th...
which is officially the last day of this month...
so time for our February...


If you've ever visited before this is similar to the 4 of a Kind kits that Joyce, Cathy, Kim and I have each month...
only there's 12 of us and this is all about Christmas!
And there is some amazing talent in this group...
you will definitely want to go and oogle all the goodness they have for you...
I am so out of my league with these incredible ladies.
But first...
a peek at what I was able to do with all of this...


Kara snapped this pic of the goodies...
and thank goodness she did because well...
I forgot.
Again.
I think we should make her the official photo taker for us...
her photos are so awesome...
and she also remembers to do it...
*giggle*

Cathy was in charge of kits this month and sent some fun goodies from Memory Box...
papers from their Yuletide Collection...
and Wesley Bear stamp and die.
We also got sentiments from Holiday Lights and In the Meadow by PTI, Compliments of the Season by Waltzingmouse and Cocoa Bear by Lil' Inkers.
Some ribbon, buttons, a snowglobe from My Time Made Easy and snowflakes!!

And here's what I came up with...




We add our own card base...
but almost everything you see is from the kit...
though I did use a Grand Madison that was left over from last month's kit...
we get so many goodies that being able to pull from past kits to combine with new kits will make pulling more cards together a snap!!
And you're probably noticing that I didn't use the snowglobe and wondering why...
I'm going to confess something here but you have to promise not to tell...
promise?
I couldn't figure out how to fold it.
But ssshhhh...
don't tell anyone!
*wink*

Now to go see what everyone else was able to come up with using this fabby kit..

Renee (you're here)
Cathy
Suzanne
Marybeth
Joyce
Amy
Christina
Kim
Kara
Jessica
Jeanne
Sharron

And we'll be back again next month...
Suzanne is our hostess and we've already received the goodies...
you'll die over all the yummy goodness!


19 comments :

  1. Great cards as usual, and CONGRATS on being selected as the guest designer by MSS! It was a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I posted late , I thought is was for tonight and Im not even sick! So sorry you got he bug.
    Love all of your cards the window one is stunning, in red. I like the placement of the bow , and the half hill with the printed paper to the side, on the second one. The last one is so fresh CAS very pretty , I have to remember to use the star , I now bought! Not sure where you found the time to make these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Renee! I love that sweet polar bear! You are doing amazing things with those window dies! I love those things that looks like twinkley stars! Are those dies? They look like they could be brads. Either way, very cool embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your fabulous cards! You've given that sweet polar bear two darling little scenes, and I especially love how you added the die cut stars to each one. But my favorite has to be the shaker window! Ack! So clever and fun--what a great way to have the look of snow falling outside. Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Renee--I am so sorry you got sick! Bummer!! Moms just shouldn't be able to get sick!! Your cards are wonderful! Love the CAS designs. I especially adore the one with the window! The wainscoting is such a fabulous addition. And the dimensional snow works great with the bears. When I was looking through the supplies, I thought about your stars from last month. Then I forgot to get mine out and yours look so FANTASTIC! Feel better soon! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee! Love your cards! The window as a shaker box - so you! Great idea! I love the first card with that bright ribbon and the polar bear paper on the left. I am always amazed that we all start with the same thing but all create something different! Feel better QUICK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't figure out how to fold it, either! LOL! These are wonderful! I LOVE how you added the star to the sky...and the shaker window is so beautiful; I really love how you added the star paper to the "outside" there.

    I knew something must be wrong when you stopped emailing about the WMS previews...I am SO sorry you are sick, Renee! Please make sure to rest well and take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful cards renee! love the window shaker...looks like it's snowing outside..incredibly creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, I love all 3, but the 2nd is totally my favorite! I love that wainscoting on the "wall" with the window and the snow outside and the really cool "wallpaper"!!! I love the big red bow on the first and your shading on the bear and love the snowdrifts and the stars in the sky. You rocked this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous cards! That bear is super cute and I love the window card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three pretty Christmas cards Renee - how fun to swap kits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! My favorite is the last card with the polar bear in the snow:) Love that serene blue and white with a touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are better by now! Sorry, that I am so late in commenting. Your cards are wonderful. I love your confession, since I couldn't figure that part out either. But, now we have that globe for next time, right? Your cards are really darling, and I love them all. Great idea to put that bear on a snow drift and give him a twinkling star.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Renee! First, sorry I'm commenting late but so glad you are feeling somewhat better! Now for these awesome cards. I LOVE the polar bear walking on the snow drifts with the addition of the little star in the sky...perfect. Now for the card with the window....BEAUTIFUL!!!! Seriously, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute projects Renee! I love the Polar bears and the red window frame. The banner sentiment about the window looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All fabulous cards Renee, that polar bear is just the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous! Are you kidding me?! I would be so overwhelmed with all of that stuff I'd end up crying at my craft desk. lol. You have amazing creative talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome set of polar cards :) That is such a sweet image, and oh the things you all do with that window die! A perfect snowy scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was chekcing out your blog this morning and realized that I never saw your cards, then I remembered you posted them later. Well, they are all just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...