Thursday, February 16, 2012

4 of a Kind...


Hi, everyone!
Time for another 4 of a Kind with Cathy (Empty Nest Crafter), Joyce (Cards-by-the-Sea) and Kim (Cupcakes, Cards and Kim)...
and this months kit was AH-MA-ZING!!
They always are...
each month when I get that package in the mail I get so excited and rip right into it...
and this month was quite the present!
Literally!
Look at what Kim sent...


But look at all the goodies inside...



Dinky wanted to open the present but turned out all he really wanted was the balloon...
he named it Tibby.
Tibby popped one night and the next day I turned my back and the other balloons had disappeared...
he had already named 2 of them...
Tibby 2 and Tiny...
and had hid the others by the time I realized they were missing.

And a little warning...
but I had such a great time with this kit that this post is very photo heavy...
I'll apologize in advance...







Kim sent so much goodness...
I just had a blast doing all of these cards...
and actually still have a couple laid out that I just couldn't quite figure out so give me some time and hopefully I'll get those finished!
But almost everything came from the kit except for the card base...
I did do some die cutting with some of the paper Kim sent...
and though Kim had also sent the most gorgeous velvet ribbon...
I found myself hoarding it and using some lace from my stash instead.
And I used the PTI Thank You set on the last card because I wanted to use that gorgeous paper...
and that gorgeous set!

OK...can't wait to see what Cathy, Joyce and Kim have come up with using this kit...
make sure you go pop in and see what all they have managed to do...
and now I can't wait to receive my kit for next month from Joyce!
YAY!!

8 comments :

  1. Wow, did you go to town or what? Too many too catch every little detail, but I loved the 321 card, what a great idea and that Thank you card, unbelievably cute and that was so unexpected from the birthday kit. You went all out this month and I am so happy Dinky got to have such fun with the balloons too! Tibby...how funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, is that 6 cards I counted??? Wow, I am just so impressed! Everyone of them is just as fabulous as the next. I just love the story about Dinky, just so sweet and the next time I have a bunch of spare balloons I will be sending them your way! Again, all of your cards are works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--just wow--when you told me you made 6 cards, I just thought you were trying to intimidate me! These are all so wonderful. I love the little mini cards with the letters on them, and all the die cutting and edging that you did. Just wonderful. I don't know how I am going to follow this one, but I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Renee - I feel like I've been missing in action - I wasn't sure I was on the right blog - you and Papertrey - changing everything on me!!!! I can't believe how many cards you got out of this kit - and is that velvet ribbon I spy???? You did a beautiful job! Each card is unique and holds its own! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Renee! You really made a slew of cards with your kit!!! They are all absolutely gorge! I especially love the layering of the borders in the second card and the countdown in the first. The last card might by my favorite! I really love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful cards you got out of the kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Renee, you were really busy. Did an awesome job of using the supplies provided in your 4 of A Kind kit. How fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers Renee! I totally lost count of how many awesome cards you made from this kit! Serious goodness here! These cards will be a great addition to your birthday stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...