Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 Minutes...


that's all it took to make this...



I had REALLY happy mail today...
so many new goodies I didn't even know where to start...
but since I was die cutting Amy (Stamp-N-Paradise) some of these new umbrella's from Memory Box that I received today from Absolutely Everything...
I decided to start with a needed baby card!
Sweet...
simple...
easy!
Amy's my cohort in crime when it comes to Memory Box dies and Absolutely Everything...
our incredibly fabby don't-know-what-we'd-do-without-her friend Suzanne (The Card Yard) tipped us off about them!
And in case you don't already know...
they ship for free with a $25 order!
And I ordered my last order on Sunday when Patti had restocked with the latest shipment...
Monday was a Holiday so Patti got them in the mail on Tuesday...
I received my goodies today!
You have to go visit them...
http://www.absolutelyeverything.com/
their customer service is incredible!

Stay tuned because I have more new dies!!

The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Say It With Style
Cardstock; PTI Stamper's Select, Spring Rain
Die: Memory Box
Misc: ribbon

10 comments :

  1. I LOVE it! That umbrella is beautiful and the sentiment is GORGEOUS!!!!! Thanks for the sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is just incredible. That umbrella is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen and perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is SO sweet! Now there is another die to add to my next order! That little umbrella is adorable and looks fabulous in blue all tied up with gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny! Yes you and Suzanne should be ashamed of yourselves for enabling me! hehe I love that I can tell you what I buy from there cuz you GET IT. :)

    But this die? LOVE it! Can't wait to get the die cuts. The detail is just perfect and I love your CAS card Renee!
    Thanks for the shout out! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just incredibly sweet. I love how simple it is--it really packs a punch. Now, I want that die, too, although since I have Scattered Showers and the dies, I know that won't happen for me. I'll just admire that delicate beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Renee ...... NOT!!! Now I must have this umbrella but I wanted the window die also ..... thanks again ..... but that one seems to be out of stock right now. NOW I have to remember to check back for my window box and hope that all the crafting freaks out there do not buy out the umbrella!!! How much do you love a 5 minute card and when it turns out this cute BOUNUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all should make more cards like this one. CAS, but that one diecut with the little bow and sweet sentiment says it all and I bet the person who gets it will love it. What a cute die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo sweet, I almost got that and then thought it was too small. NOT hit myself in the head! Love this card and nothing better than a fast card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet and simple!! I love the tied ribbon on the umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect simple sweet card - nothing else required!! Turned out great and is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...