Tuesday, February 14, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day 10



Hi, everyone!
Popping in very quickly with a card for the last day of challenges celebrating PTI's 5th Anniversary...
and did you see the previews today?
I died!
I knew today would be the "gotcha" day...
not that all of the other days have not been incredibly awe inspiring...
but today was going to be the day to cause me to reevaluate my whole want list for this month...
and did it ever!
I'm in awe of the possibilities these new "Movers and Shakers" open up for interactive cards...
which I have never made one...
so of course that would be the challenge for today...
right?

Creating an interactive card!
And since I'm not a romantic...
and having my hubby say "I'm picking up dinner"  is ranked very high on my list of romantic gestures...
here's my Valentine celebration...
having a go at an interactive card...


Sorry for the photo...
it's already dark.

I used the Boys Basics skateboard die to cut a path for the rocket from Boys Basics: Out of this World...
and then used circles to slide it along the path similar to what Nichole demonstrated in her video this morning...
you can check all the info and videos here.

Hope everyone is having a wonderfully Happy Valentine's Day!

The Details:
Stamps: PTI Boys Basics: Out of this World
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Enchanted Evening, Smokey Shadow, Harvest Gold
Dies: PTI Boys Basics: Out of this World, Skateboard
Misc: pinking shears, glossy accents, ek success punch


8 comments :

  1. What a great image for the slider card - it's totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!! How smart you are to use the skateboard die! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. You did pretty good for having never made an interactive card. Great idea to use that skateboard die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! I love the rocket- so brightly colored :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skateboard die!! That is too clever! I love that this challenge is making everyone think outside the box;)

    So, so cute Renee! Love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, what a creative idea to use the skateboard die to cut the path! And I'm loving the way this card turned out :) Its so cute that your path is diagonal rather than straight like most. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I love the dark blue color and that colorful rocketship, great interactive card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful coloring Renee. I can not stop looking at those vibrant colors! What an awesome card! Did you order the dies to make this easier next time?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...