Sunday, February 26, 2012

Market Street Block Party

Hi, everyone!
Hope you are all having a fabby weekend!
Me...
still dealing with stomach flu...
but at least we're down to just one kiddie now!
Hopefully I can leave my Lysol haze soon!

But I wanted to pop in quickly with my very first Market Street Stamps Block Party!

They host this each month after release...
and did you catch their release the other night?
That cute little Cinderella birdie from Home Sweet Home...
I die!
Every card featuring that little birdie...
DIE!!
So well...
of course...
it had to come to my house!
And oh my giggling goodness...
got shipping notice first thing Friday morning...
so I'm expecting a little happy mail tomorrow!

OK...so this is their party to get through the lull of waiting for the goodies...
and it's the first time I've ever played along and I'm not sure of the rules so if I'm breaking any...
please don't tell me because I'm having fun doing it my way...
*giggle*
But I used a couple of new sets from last month Bon Voyage and Travelscapes....
and this is what I did...


I tried to give the mountains and clouds that hazy, "low-laying" cloud effect...
I'm not sure that I should be the one attempting that in the future.
And look...


it moves!!
So cool!

OK...off to sterilize more things...
give my first Lysol spraying of the day...
and then well...
I'm going to take a nap!
Hope you have a good one!


The Details:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps Bon Voyage and Travelscapes
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Enchanted Evening
Dies: PTI Mover's and Shakers and Clouds
Misc: grey cardstock, Copics, Glossy Accents

15 comments :

  1. Renee! This is SOOOO cute! Love how you made the sky kind of hazy and dark! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us this month! And you did everything RIGHT! HAHA! Didn't break any rules... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet scene. Love the message under the plane. Off to check out that bird. I had a few other things in my radar from that release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! love those little mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is adorable , love the mountains and the way you move the plane and the sentiment shows up, way too cute. Hope you all get over the flu soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design Renee! love that little airplane and the cute revealed sentiment! Hope you are all feeling better soon! I'm hacking away with a terrible cough for the last 3 days - and cannot lie down or it gets worse so I'm pretty tired right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh! Stomach flu. That's where we were last weekend. This too shall pass! I'm so impressed you found the time to craft through all of it. This is a FABULOUS card! Love interactive cards, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Renee...this is just the cutest little card ever. Love action cards that this one is amazing, especially your landscape...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea to use your spinner die with this set! So smart, I bet it is adorable when it spins. I have to remember to stamp inside the track.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever! Love your airplane in the clouds and that perfect sentiment! Just fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Renee! Love the 3D clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, this card is TOO COOL! I love that it really looks like the plane is traveling fast because of the "snow" coming off the mountains and clouds, and love that you put the sentiment in the track...just loving this card as a whole :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh goodness sakes Renee! You made a fantastic card using these sets....I am in love with what you did! Such a creative creative card! I need to get the spinner dies now....thanks a lot! hehe

    Glad to see you here at the MSS Block Party! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea for a spinner card and those images are adorable! Love your little scene and I really like the hazy effect and dark background. It gives a whole different and unique look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so talented! I love the hazy look you created.. it's awesome. I actually picked up the die cuts from PTI and I am sooo excited to use them! I love what you did!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...