Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day #2


Popping in really quickly before Mom's Taxi Service has to start afternoon operations...
and I quite honestly should be doing some laundry anyway...
but Day 2 of the PTI Anniversary Celebration is under way...
and today they introduced the stamp designers for the upcoming year...
a lot of familiar faces that we already love...
and some new faces that invite all kinds of possibilities for the future state of a our wallets...
*giggle*
I'm excited to see what 2012 will bring from all of the designers!

They also included a little sample from each designer in a downloadable freebie...
and immediately was drawn to Melissa Bickford's contribution.
The font.
I love the font!
OK...
I DIE over the font.
So trying to sneak in at least one card in for today...
though I'm really hoping to get a couple more done because they're fabulous...
but well...
mom has to work!
Where's the snow when you need it?


I stayed CAS with this one...
very hard for me to do...
and bright colors...
again very hard for me to do...
so what a challenge!
I used a Spellbinders Postage die to create a stamp...
dyed it with a little tea stain around the edges...
then stamped with the postmark from PTI's Postmarks.
And yes...
if you look closely...
but not too close...
there's some faint, black postmarks coming off some edges...
it was on purpose.
Have you ever seen a perfect, readable postmark?
Prove it!
*giggle*

Really hoping I can get a couple more done...
and can't wait to see what everyone does with these!

The Details:
Stamps: PTI Postmarks
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Image: 2012 Freebie Anniversary Tags
Ribbon: PTI
Die: Spellbinders Postage Stamp

14 comments :

  1. O, Miss taxi-driver who is always dying!!! You created a fabby CAS card. So glad you got the chance. I love it--it is exactly my style--I wish I made this one. Now I need to think of something before my driving time starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your postmark is beyond adorable! Love it, Renee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't get a card done for yesterday but will definitely do one (or more) for today. Love this year's download! Your card is wonderful and the postage die was the perfect choice. You always do a fabulous job with CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I used this image as well - but adore the postage stamp you used on yours. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The postmark over the image is awesome, and I love that bow! Super cute. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card Renee! I thought of that die right away when I saw Melissa's image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so great renee!! love how u used postmarks on this "stamp"!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card, looks like it took you a long time. I especially like that it is on the postage stamp frame and that you added that extra little cancellation mark on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with this freebie. The way you put the post marks on it, genius! Love your version of the one! The extra marks are a nice added touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee, this card rocks! I LOVE that postage die! And that you actually stamped the return label right over the letters...that was the perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just too adorable! And that postmark is just so smart, I do plan to case this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad to see you paired this image up with your postage dies. Now I'm going to have to case you! This is just gorgeous. I love this image sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're on a roll with all these colors and CAS cards! It's good to push ourselves outside of our comfort zone :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...