Monday, February 6, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day #2...


Take 2!
After this quickie post I really have to get ready to start pick ups!
I usually don't mind driving to Nashville...
but why does it seem so far today?
Oh...
I'd rather stay home and play a bit more...
*giggle*

Another card using the fabulous freebie tags from PTI's Anniversary Celebration...
And oh my goodness I actually choose to use the tag from Maile Belles...
I absolutely love her style...
everything she does...
she's so amazingly talented...
and makes CAS look like a cakewalk...
and that's why I purposely avoid trying to emulate her in any way.
CAS...
it's a challenge!

One...
I used purple.
I'm not a purple person.
But I have purple velvet...
and I wanted to use it.
Stocked up after the Holidays at Michael's when they had it for 99 cents a roll...
I got the burgundy for a penny!!
Velvet is my new obsession!
Two...
not a CAS person...
but this is my 2nd one today!
Three...
I apologize profusely for any unintentional insulting that has occurred here today.

I'm going to hope to play with at least one more image...
but we'll have to see what the kiddies have planned for me!

The Details:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Image: 2012 Freebie Anniversary Tags
IP: PTI Tin Types
Ink: Copics
Ribbon: Simplicity
Misc: pearls


12 comments :

  1. Love this CAS card. The purple looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so gorgeous!! the rich colors and the vevet ribbon are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--who knew you could do CAS so beautifully. I die!! Ha ha. What a wonderful card. I love that die cut window, and the ribbon looks so soft and rich--I want to touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure can tell you are loving the velvet lately! This is such a cute card, love that you die cut the circle and really great coloring as usual. I like the different size pearls on it too. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love how you have placed the image in a die cut aperture. The colour is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, its gorgeous! I love the deep dark purple it's a stand out on this card. I love this CAS card you made.
    Beautiful velvet ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee, I'm so proud of you for working with purple ribbon and a CAS card :) You did an awesome job, for sure! And the ribbon is even better since it was on sale for .99...what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee...so beautiful and love that velvet ribbon, glad to see you using some, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Renee! That velvet ribbon you told me about is just gorgeous! I love the simple way you've used it here to wrap the card. Awesome work with the CAS....keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Renee, this is utterly gorgeous. So elegant and understated. The velvet ribbon looks luscious!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the CAS! I love the purple with the green. I don't use purple much either but you did great with it. The ribbon is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful purple velvet ribbon Renee! and the punched out circle design is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...