Saturday, February 11, 2012

PTI Anniversary Day #7

Can you believe it's already Day 7 of the celebration?
It seems to be going so fast and I haven't gotten to participate quite as much as I had hoped to.
I loved the sketches yesterday...
but had absolutely no mojo for cardmaking so didn't get any done.
I blame it on the rainy, dreary weather we were having...
I'm so ready for Spring.

To celebrate Melissa Bickford's new series Heart 2 Heart we were asked to incorporate hearts into our projects for today...


I did some similar cards for the St. Jude's Valentine card drive recently...
but thought this would also be good to make for the kiddies in my own house!

And I have to give a huge shout out, Thank-You-love-you-more-than-chocolate-and-Mtn Dew to my incredibly amazing and multi-talented friend Suzanne at The Card Yard...
she gave my blog a makeover and did such an amazing job with it...
love how clean it is.
And that header...
she did it lickity split!
Isn't she amazing?
I just adore her and I hope she knows how much...
such a special person!
What I would do without all the amazing friends I have made since starting this blog I have no idea!
AH-MA-ZING I tell ya!

Now I'm off to bed and can't wait to see what Day 8 has in store for us!

The Details:
Stamps: PTI Think Big Favorites #11
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold
Patterned paper: A Muse gingham
Misc: Button Boutique die, Marvy Uchida punch, bling


10 comments :

  1. OMG--love the card, and the new look for your blog. This is incredible. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card, Renee! What a great idea to use the button card die that way!!! I'm loving you bloggie make-over and that new header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Renee, you don't know how much it makes me blush hearing that you love me more than Mountain Dew! LOL! I am so happy you love it! And HOORAY for your larger pictures because now everyone can easily see how gorgeous your cards are! I love this one - it kinda has a modern homespun feel to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, this card is so sweet :) I love the pinked edges and the gingham hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee this is CAS awesome and sooo CASEable. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card!! love the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I love the new look of your blog! Go Suzanne! I'm next in line. LOL!!!

    Love this sweet little card. The gingham hearts look great on the pinked-edged squares.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card--the gingham hearts are so sweet! And your blog looks fantastic! Suzanne did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, this is just too adorable the colors are just to sweet. Such a simple idea but with beautiful results. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well isn't miss Suzanne something! I LOVE your new header. I just might have to hit her up for a blog makeover!

    This card is perfect for that challenge.......goes along with your blog name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...