Saturday, February 4, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #83

It's Saturday!!
I love Saturday's...
we get to sleep in...
not committed to any particular schedule except for what we want to do...
and time for another fabulous sketch for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
This week's sketch is brought to us by the amazingly talented Jen Cuthbertson...


Now I found this challenging because my first thought was "Valentine's Day"...
right?
Wasn't that your first thought?
Well for someone who isn't a very lovey, dovey romantic...
hearts scare me.
And they are very scarce around here!
So I came up with this...

I went for Spring...
and that gorgeous scripted sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Say It With Style.
I love that set...
so gorgeous...
so versatile...
and I don't know what I would do without it!
This is a great little card to go into my stash...
for which I'm always needing Thank You's!

Take a few minutes and go check out what all the fabulously creative Mischief Makers have created for your enjoyment over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog...
and then join us for the fun!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for participating!
We can't wait to see what you create!

The Details:
Cardtsock: PTI Stamper's Select,Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Dies: Spellbinders
Misc: seam binding, pearls, PTI button




13 comments :

  1. Love the heart circles and your pretty paper! Very fresh and springlike. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You used those hearts like you use 'em everyday. Lol! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee - What a great card! That crate paper is great and you really brought out the turquoise in it with that heart frame! You cracked me up with the Lovey Dovey thing!! Kara's right - I don't think you had any problem with those hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Thank You card Renee! Great mix of patterned papers and die cuts! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going down as one of my all time favorites of yours Renee. I especially love how you tied that ribbon around the circle and love that you used smaller hearts to represent the large heart in the sketch! The Spring papers are gorgeous too! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Renee, I love the patterned paper, and the fresh springy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I love the soft feel of your card. You have inspired me to play along this week! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!!! I love that tied ribbon and the lovely circle is a beautiful focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Renee! Such pretty paper and that gorgeous round heart die,the ribbon looks great with that paper too. Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for giving away the blog candy, and taking care of all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Renee! I thought of Valentine's day indeed when I saw the sketch. Your take on it is lovely. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card. I love all the hearts--and that it is still not a valentine. Your color choices on this one are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your non-Valentine card!! Great colors in the background paper and I really like the heart frame in turquoise and your perfectly matched bow! Berry Sorbet is a favorite of mine and it looks fantastic with HS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these colors and the round heart die!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...