Saturday, February 18, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #85

Hi, everyone!
It's the weekend...
and it's an extra special one...
3 day!!
Yay!!
I do love me some long weekends...
*giggle*

And since it's Saturday that means it's also time for another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
can I get another "Yay"!!
We have another fabulous sketch from the incredibly talented Jen Cuthbertson...


and when I first saw this one I immediately thought of the circle tops in Teeny Trees...
and since I have Spring on the mind right now...
I came up with this...


I just now realized my sentiment slipped a bit...
and now it's dark and I can't retake this so...
sorry!
That sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Frame It...
thought it made for such a perfect little "just because" card for a friend.
I kept it CAS this week...
used bright colors...
and am just cheered when I think of the colors that inspired this card hopefully soon being spotted outside my windows!

Now we want to see what you can do with this fabby sketch!
Go check out all the inspiring eye candy the Mischief Makers have for you and then get inky and link up!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product on your project...
and one random lucky person will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
And don't forget to check Claire's blog this week...
she's going to be sneaking some peek's of the upcoming release sets...
9 sets!!
The incredibly fabulously talented DT will start previewing on the 26th and sets will go on sale on the 29th!
I can't wait!!


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees and Frame It
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz
Dies: Spellbinders circles, PTI In the Meadow & double ended banner
Misc: bling, button, The Twinery twine

12 comments :

  1. I love this card. Those trees look like giant lollipops to me, and it's making me smile (and want a lollipop). I like how you have added dimension with your grassy hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on this sketch, I totally see those cute trees and rolling hills when I look at the sketch. I love the colors you chose, this looks like Spring too and also fits in with their blog party theme this month. You must be wishing for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, this sentiment is perfect for you! Again, I love the snow die used as green hills, and those little trees are so cute! They look like lollypops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable , love the lollipop trees with the beautiful green hills. Enjoy the rest of the 3 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, First this card is just amazing and second I have not seen this set from WMS and now it is on my wish list. You are just so incredibly talented and this card is so stunning...those green lollipop trees are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trees are perfect for this sketch!!! I've had a sentiment slip myself...oops!!! Another set for my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the teeny trees with the touch of bling! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those mod little trees and bright colors--perfect choice for this sketch! And it definitely makes me think of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    Just discovered you amazing Blog!
    Love you work!
    I am just starting...but feel free to visit me :)
    Kiss
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, going to have to dig out my Teeny Trees set now. This is fabulous and I never NEVER would have thought to use the tree tops for that part of the sketch! You are a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this one! The hills and trees are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Renee! Your card is so sweet!! I love the gorgeous landscape, the red button and fab sentiment. Such a delightful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...