Saturday, February 25, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #86

It's Saturday!!
The kids are getting over their tummy flu...
the sun is shining...
and it's the weekend...
what can be better than that?
Oh!
I know!
Another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
*giggle*

This week offers us another fabby sketch from the inspiring Jen Cuthbertson...


Instead of seeing criss cross paper with this one...
I saw individual squares...
and came up with this...


I used papers from the gorgeous new line of My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline...
this is all from Howdy Dowdy...
and the fabulous Waltzingmouse Rescue Remedies.
Don't you just love this set?
Every time I look at it I just sigh with love.

Now are you ready to get crafty?  Go and visit all my fellow Mischief Makers for some amazing inspiration and then link up your creation for us all to oogle with the linky provided on the blog...
just remember to use at least one Waltzingmose product...
Claire has some fabulous freebies here...
and one lucky random participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!

And don't forget to visit Claire's blog starting tomorrow to see all of what I know will be awe inspiring, jaw dropping inspiration from the DT while they begin previewing 9 new sets to be released on the 29th...
YAY!!!
See you there!


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Rescue Remedies
Cardstock: PTI Melon Berry, Rustic White
Dies: Spellbinders Label 4, PTI Button Boutique
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline
Misc: seam binding, button

7 comments :

  1. Love the patchwork squares in such pretty papers! Lovely colours too!

    I'm really looking forward to the previews - I've a feeling the bank is going to hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FRICKIN AMAZING! 1st: I love that coral color. It is one of my all time faves though I don't use it much on cards. 2nd: The patchwork die - I need to use it more and this card is why! 3rd- the patterned papers are SO beautiful!!!
    I have to add that stamp set to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Suzanne's comment and I would like to second it! Love this one Renee. I love that you saw squares on this one, that you used the patchwork square on it and all the distressing on the focal point and that pretty peach colored bow. This is a very good card, great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a BEAUTIFUL piece of patchwork! I love the soft colors and homey feel this has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I really really need that stamp set. I love the design and colors you used. Really super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Renee, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Renee! Love the patchwork squares and the gorgeous label! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...