Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone!
Hope you have had a fabulous week...
we're in Winter again.
Saw snow flakes yesterday...
just little tiny ones.
And we're going into the teens tonight...
so my early Spring may be slightly delayed.
I had high hopes.

But the good news is it's the weekend...
YAY!!
And you know what every Saturday brings...
another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
can I get another YAY!!
This week brings another fun and fabby sketch from the talented Jen Cuthbertson...


And since I got some new My Mind's Eye in this week...
someone please remind me that I'm not allowed to buy any more patterned paper till I've used half of what I already have...
maybe around Fall of 2015?...
I had to break out some of that gorgeous paper...


I used Waltzingmouse Cameo Creations and what is fast becoming my favorite sentiment set...
Say It With Style.
I'm telling you I don't know what I would do without this gorgeous set...
it's so versatile!

So time to get crafty and head over to the Walzingmouse Challenge Blog to check out all the incredible eye candy my fellow Mischief Makers have cooked up for your delight...
and then join in!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product and then link up so we can oogle your creation!
One lucky random winner will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
And don't forget to mark your calendars...
The Waltzingmouse Blog Party will be on the 17th on Claire's blog...
the theme this month is Looking Forward to Spring and you can check all the details here.
Also...
and this is the big news...
Claire will be releasing 9 new sets on the 29th...
so the incredibly talented DT will be starting previews soon...
don't want to miss that!


Now I'm off to whip up some goodies for the kiddies classes for Valentine's...
it just occurred to me that Valentine's is this Tuesday...
YIKES!!


9 comments :

  1. OOH, soo pretty today Renee. I love that twine on the button and the pretty lace with that great patterned paper. I totally get what you mean about patterned paper hoards, I mean stash. Sounds better that way. Really pretty card today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I know what you mean about patterned paper. I had a new years resolution not to buy any pp for the month of January (why push myself), but now it's February--yay. This is such a pretty card. Great idea for the cameo set, which you know I have!! I'll be pinning this one to case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, first love the new look of your blog, second this card is just beautiful...love that cameo, need to go and check out that set on the WMS site. Such an elegant take on the challenge, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New blog looks great Renee, I love the hew header, very different from what you had before. Love the 4 of a Kind and 12 Kits of Christmas list on the sidebar. I feel like I am famous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those papers myself!! Red, gold/yellow, blue are fabulouse together!! Cameo is perfect on the tag!! NINE new sets....OMG... better check my funds, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Renee. Lovely colors. Thanks for the inspiration, again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card--LOVE the paper, the cameo and the lace! We were in Kansas City over the weekend and I stopped by Archiver's. Gosh, I was so tempted by all the paper packs but amazingly left without buying anything! Can't believe I actually did that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THose papers are just fab. Love your comment about getting new papers!! Same as me :) The cameo tag is just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous papers and glad to see that you aren't "hoarding"....hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...