Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Winner...



Edited...my numbers disappeared!  How do others keep them there?  
Anyway...
1st number was 8...
2nd number was 7!
Sorry!


Back with a winner for our first
12 Kits of Christmas...
and I thought the easiest way to do this would be to just allow the random.org generator to pick one of our blogs...




Then using the order of hostessing list...
the winner is going to be from Kim's blog...




So the winner is...

Mary Pat Siehl!

Congratulations!!

If you'll e-mail me your info I'll get this out to you on Monday!

A huge Thank You to everyone for joining us...
I hope you enjoyed it as much I did...
was inspired as much as I was...
and plan on CASE'ing as many as I do...
*giggle*
And I really hope you'll join us again this month...
we'll be back on February 29th...
and you won't be disappointed because I already know what the kit looks like...
*wink*


1 comment :

  1. Congrats, Mary! You are going to love all of these goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...