Friday, March 16, 2012

4 of Kind - #7

Hi, everyone!
Hope you are having a fabulous week!
We are enjoying weather in the 80's...
a little rain...
and we did have a hailstorm the other afternoon...
came out of nowhere and scared the beejeebers out of me...
but sunshine and 80's forecast for the next week!
Are we sure it's only March?
And what does this mean for July and August?
I dread the thought if we're already experiencing Summer temps at the beginning of Spring!
So you can tell by the post title what today is all about...
A brief run down in case this is your first visit...
each month Joyce, Cathy, Kim and I create cards and projects from a kit that the hostess sends out...
and then on the 16th we "reveal" what we were able to do with the exact same ingredients!
We rotate months and this month's kit was sent by the incredibly wonderful Joyce...
and she choose to use PTI's On My Couch and On My Couch Additions!
Now I don't own these sets and I really enjoy when we get to play with sets we may not own ourselves...
a perfect "test run"...
and look at all the goodies that were included in this fabulous kit...



And here is what I was able to pull together with it...
though I still have enough supplies for another 5 cards at least...
probably more! :)

See that gorgeous red rosette...
Joyce made that!


Almost everything came from the kits except for the card base..
though I did add a few things...
the Small Madison Window die from Poppystamps...
Teeny Trees from Waltzingmouse Stamps...
and some other creative die cuts with Spellbinders and PTI!

OK!  Now you have to go check out what
Joyce
Cathy
Kim
were able to come up with...
I can't wait to see...
and to see if any of us were thinking along the same lines!
Thanks so much for stopping by...
and don't forget about Waltzingmouse Blog Party on Saturday...
celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a St. Patrick's Day/ Irish/ Green theme!

The Details:
Stamps:  PTI On My Couch and On My Couch Additions
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides, Smokey Shadow
Dies: PTI: On My Couch, Filigree Border, Happy Day, Limitless Layers Ovals, Mat Stack 4 Layerz, Rick Rack, Memory Box: Small Tilda Swirl, Whimsey Circle
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Farmhouse
Misc: October Afternoon and PTI buttons, SU lace, misc. grey/silver ribbon, handmade rosettes by Joyce, Pure Poppy and Ocean Tides felt

19 comments :

  1. OMG ......... freaking cutest cards!!! Love the colors and all the different ways you used the dies that Joyce sent you. Love that button ....... I have to got tell her right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit!! beautiful projects..just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your cards! You have such a great sense of style, color and balance. These are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have some beautiful cards here, Rene! Gosh, it's hard to pick a favorite! I do especially love your last one with the kittie on the back of the couch and that lovely view out the window with the rolling hills! I truly love them all, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am squealing. I adore everything you have done. This is so fun, to see how you took my mess and turned it into so many beautiful creations. I had no idea what I was going to make when I just started stamping and cutting. All these cards are incredible, but I think my faves are the last two. That oval opening is such a great way to set a scene. And, both you and Cathy had the idea to use the Window die. Just brilliant. I'll be casing all of these. Good thing I've got lots of leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee what a fabulous job you did with the kit. I am in love with all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so darn adorable! I wish I saw these before I placed my order last night. I love the room scenes you have made . Somehow you made them all look very elegant too, not sure how but you did. Love all of them. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You outdid your self here Renee. Seriously. I love how you die cut so many little frames to create either the sentiment or "scenes". My favorite is the one with red houndstooth embossing with the chairs behind the oval. That is gorgeous. Love the idea and will be copying it for sure. I also really like the first one with the great bow and Joyce's rosette. I wish I could figure out what to do with the ribbons like you do! Great job this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great cards! Those couches are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous cards! They are so cute. All of the group has done a great job showcasing this Couch set! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Renee I am so happy that I have extra supplies on hand...the card with the window die is just so stinking adorable, but then all of your cards are. Fabulous job and I will be case'ing these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love this!!! my favorite by far is your last card... the window die is simply PERFECT!! and the "yard" outside- YES! What a great little world you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun..love what you 4 are doing:) The kit Joyce made is great and I love what you were able to create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Love Love these! Great design on all of them. Joyce put together a great kit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, I am speechless! These are all SO AWESOME! Every one is so beautifully put together--amazing designs! Fortunately I have these OMC sets so I am ready to CASE away!! Love how you used the window die! That white embossed paper is perfect and how adorable is the little kitty! The red houndstooth with the scene in the oval is gorgeous as are the other two. Gosh, I could go on & on----great, great job with Joyce's wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, Renee, your cards are simply stunning! Can tell you gals are having a blast with your Four Of A Kind. I'd be challenged just coming up with the kit let alone creating all the goodness you gals provide. Ingenius!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Renee, you are totally selling me on the window, wainscoating, and all the accessories...I LOVE absolutely everything you created with this kit! The colors are so classic. I think my 2 favorites are the 3 chairs in the row in the frames and the twi chairs "let's get together" I love that oval frame you cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG......the colors and the kit contents are perfect together! I mean the patterns and colors were MEANT to go with the chairishe set! I love the longer card you made with the 3 chairs....those patterns are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So so so so so so cute!! All of them!! I would be completely overwhelmed receiving all of those goodies and would have a meltdown and end up creating nothing. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...