Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Surprise!!!







It's a surprise Birthday blog hop for our dear...
incredibly sweet...
creative...
and so just oh-so-wonderful friend Kim!!
And I know there's so many stops along the way...
so I'm not going to keep you...
but here's a quickie card I made just for today...

Two things...
Kim like cupcakes.
I mean her blog name is Cupcakes, Cards and Kim...
so of course it had to have a cupcake!
Two...
her favorite color is green...
so it had to have green!
Now...
because I'm not keeping you...
here's all the others along for this Surprise Celebration Blog Hop...


Make sure you stop by and wish Kim a wonderfully fabulous day...
and Kim...
we love and adore you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Frame It
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Misc: Copics, bling

11 comments :

  1. SO cute! I love this CAS layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and that cupcake looks good enough to eat! I love the green frosting too! and all of the photos you added are just so sweet and festive, thank you so much! thank you so much for taking the time to make this fabulous card to celebrate my birthday, you are just too sweet!
    Ok now that all of that is written, I have to check out that set you used to make the card...my cart is already full again for WMS, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white panel on the white card. Always love the look and never do it myself. Your bling and cupcake are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, this is such a pretty card, love the white on white and the way you rounded the corners on the center piece. I love that you used two of Kim's favorite things, cupcakes and the color green. The little sparklies were just icing on the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the white on white! The little cupcake with green frosting & sprinkles is just adorable! Kim will love that you used her favorites for this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Very pretty CAS. The cupcake is perfect with the white & bling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Renee--you know I love it when you go CAS. You really have such a talent to be able to go simple or fancy both. This card is especially sweet because you incorporated some of Kim's favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect birthday card for Kim, why didn't I think of that!
    Love the way you add fun birthday picture too! Sorry I just got home and don't trust myself to leave a comment from my phone. You never know what it might end up saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Renee, Sorry I'm late for the party! I had scouts. You got Kim pegged here - Yummy cupcake for a sweet friend! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful cas design Renee, love that sweet little cuppie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...