Saturday, March 10, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #88

Good Saturday morning everyone!
Long time...
no blog!
Have been busy still getting over that nasty stomach flu that my children so graciously decided to share with me...
why is it that kids won't share chocolate but when it comes to germs...
they can't wait to share those with great big hugs and kisses?

Now since it's Saturday...
you know what that means...
time for another fun sketch from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
YAY!!
Here's this week sketch...

Super easy...
lots of room for interpretation...
and here's what I did...


I still had Asian Garden Additions on my table...
and I kept it CAS...
which I actually find extremely challenging so I try to practice and to me this set is just perfect for it!
The images are so beautiful...
the font is extraordinarily gorgeous...
and sometimes images speak so beautifully all by themselves.

OK...now you have to hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the inspiring eye candy the incredibly talented Mischief Makers have prepared for you...
seriously...
so much talent I still pinch myself that they let me play with them!
And then go get inky!
Link up your creation with the linky provided so we can come and oogle your creative genius...
just make sure to use at least one Waltzingmouse product...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing!

And mark your calendars folks!
Next Saturday is not only another fabulous Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
nor is it just St. Patrick's Day...
it's Waltzingmouse Blog Party!!!
And the theme this month is what else...
ST. PATRICK'S DAY/IRISH/GREEN
Now before you think "I don't have anything Irish"...
go and check out the freebies Claire has in the store for you here...
I think you will be creatively surprised to find a couple of things perfect for this occasion!
Or Go Green!
Either in your color choice...
or even using recycled items!
Check all of the details here...
but hope to see you there!


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Asian Garden Additions
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, True Black, Berry Sorbet
Misc: bling


14 comments :

Amy said...

You do CAS very well Renee and need to do it more often! You are weakening me when it comes to this set!!!

Susan said...

Gorgeous card! I love CAS but find it particularly challenging which is kind of strange since you have less to work with!

I was giggling at your sharing germs but not chocolate comment. So true! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Now go get yourself some chocolate. ;)

Kim said...

Where do you find the time to do all that you do? Do you have a few extra hours tucked away to use each day? YOur sketch is just so much fun and the the card you made is just so incredible! So beautiful and now another WMS set I think I need!

Cathy Weber said...

Another great sketch Renee and I LOVE your card. I love CAS cards, and this one is immaculate too. The great layering of mats and the cute sentiment, great idea.

Marybeth said...

I wont share chocolate either! I LOVE this sketch Renee. It looks like one I could do easily. Love your fresh CAS card too. Beautiful!

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. You really do CAS so well. I love this sketch, too. Will play along if I can this week. I even have an idea!

The Paper Parade said...

I love these little Chinese lanterns! And this sketch is simple but stunning. What a great card :)

Sharron said...

Uh oh--two weeks with gorgeous cards using Asian Garden Additions! I think I'm going to NEED this set! Love your sketch too! I adore CAS and you always do such a awesome job--this is definitely no exception!

Christina said...

This is such a perfect use of the sketch, Renee! I love the CAS design and repetition of the pretty lantern image. Hope you're feeling better today!

Kelly S. said...

How did you stamp those so perfectly? And then you matted them and lined them up so symmetrically, hee! This is one of my fave CAS cards of all time, methinks! It's just spot on...you can definitely tell who created the sketch this week, 'cause she's gone and made a perfect card with it :)!!

Vickie Z said...

Renee...Renee...Renee... WOW!!! Those lanterns have never looked this good!!! Fabulous colors!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love this Renee! The lanterns look lovely in the blocks - and great colors!

Kristin said...

Love the colors AND this card. SO pretty! :)

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a clean and graphic style Renee - just gorgeous. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...