Saturday, March 24, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #90

Hello everyone!
Been a busy week around here...
and unfortunately it doesn't look as though life is going to get better with the weekend this time.
I say only 3 words to you...
mother-in-law.
I know she may not expect it...
but right now I'm cleaning things that are not my normal cleaning routine...
nooks and crannies...
behind the refrigerator...
you name it and I'm there preparing for her arrival on Wednesday.
So life will be rough for a while...
at least I have my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge's to look forward to...
right?
And what's that?
It's Saturday?
YAY!!
Time for this week's sketch so here you go...

Now I had a doozy of a time with this one...
what was I thinking?!
But that's the point of a challenge...
right?
I'm just making you work for it this week...
*giggle*
And here's what I came up with...


I used my new to me Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Hugs...
stamped the flowers on some of my favorite AMuse gingham papers...
and even though it may be hard to tell...
I layered with the colors...
orange/yellow, red/pink...
you get the idea!
And did you notice that gorgeous lace?
Yup!
Claire has it in the store and it is absolutely divine...
I bought some in both white and natural!
And I'm really hoping she continues to carry lace and ribbons...
she uses so many gorgeous ones that I can't find here in the States so I would thrilled to know that she can be my "connection" for these goodies!

So ready to get inky?
Go and check out all the yummy goodies the Mischief Makers have for you over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog...
you will not be disappointed...
and then just link up your creation for us so we can oogle it!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product...
and if you're lacking...
Claire has some freebies for you here...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Hope you have a wonderful week!



The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Hugs
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Harvest Gold
Patterned paper: AMuse
Lace: Waltzingmouse
Misc: bling, ribbon, stick pin

10 comments :

  1. I just LOVE with what you came up! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet Renee! Love those little gingham flowers:)

    Good luck with your MIL!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've got a week of cleaning ahead of your MIL's visit. But at least when it's done you can sit back and enjoy it! Or just come over and work some magic on mine. Pretty please? ;)
    Love that cluster of flowers in gingham! Such a clever use of the sketch, and the lace is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you just got this set! It was meant for you. Love those great flowers, such a smart take on the sketch. That lace is absolutely gorgeous, you will be doing great things with it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gingham flowers Renee! Lovely colours. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one Renee - the flowers with the yellow and the lace - perfect combination. Very spring and feminine - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That yellow, that lace, the bright colors of the flowers...what a wonderfully cheery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sketch was a little challenging, LOL!! LOVE those flowers... I have them and have never used them this way... where have I been? You clean for MIL like I clean for my mom... out comes the toothbrush!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm so glad you got this set--your gingham flowers are SO pretty! LOVE the yellow--and the lace is wonderful! I got some in white with my last order. Isn't it fantastic that Claire has it in the store now. Just think--lace from Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stop with the Waltzingmouse! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...