Monday, April 16, 2012

4 of a Kind-April

It's that time of the month...


time for another 4 of a Kind with Joyce, Cathy and Kim.
This month I was hostess...
and I planned this kit for the longest time...
knew my colors...
the stamps...
papers...
and here's a peeksy at what I sent out to everyone...


Waltzingmouse French Country...
with a little Chicken WireVintage Labels 25 and Join Us tossed in for good measure!
I love these sets...
Claire just blew me away with French Country...
it's so incredibly gorgeous...
and so versatile!
I was looking on Pinterest the other day and even saw a French Country baby shower and nursery...
I'm so going to have to try a baby card using this set!
But today I kept it simple!
I only did a couple of cards...
but more because I'm acquiring quite the stash and am running out of room to store them...
so I opted to keep them simple and versatile...




Now this last one...
I did take a little liberty with it...
though I really did try to stay with what the other girls had in their kits...
but if you open the small card on the front...
it's actually a dinner invitation.
Only I can't show you the picture.
When I went to post the pic...
I realized it was so crooked you would just die from laughter and wouldn't even see it...
and all I can say is...
I have no idea what happened! :)
But I used Join Us to stamp "For Dinner" at the top...
then "On", "At" and "RSVP"  for the details.
A great set for making custom invites...
and I thought French Country complimented it well...
especially if French cuisine is on the menu!

I did stay pretty CAS with this...
the sentiments were kept general so that they can fit various occasions...
but now you have to go and check out what

Joyce
Cathy
Kim

were able to do with this month's kit.
I know that I'm going to be inspired and well...
you don't want to miss that do you?

And hoping to see all of you at the Waltzingmouse Blog Party tomorrow...
you can get all the details on Claire's blog here! :)

The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse French Country, Chicken WireVintage Labels 25 and Join Us
Cardstock:  PTI Pure Poppy, True Black, Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky and Rustic White
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Sidewalks
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 25
Lace: The Ribbon Carousel
Misc: PTI and Amuse buttons, Kaiser pearls, PTI ribbons, stick pins

15 comments :

  1. Always love seeing these posts. Can't wait to see what the other ladies did. Love that kit you put together and the color scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee...I am SO jealous!! This kit is so freaking awesome! It has so many different pieces, and I love the french country flair :) I think the dinner invite is my favorite of yours! The black makes it look so sophisticated. I'd definitely join you! What's for dinner?? ;) The blue on the second card is the perfect coordinating color and the first card is gorgeous! Love the combinations of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Renee, you know I loved this months kit. Everything you sent was just absolutely perfect. I love all three cards that you made, and plan to case them all. They are all just darling. You need to come over to my house and give me bow tying lessons. All your bows are perfect, and all my bows end up in the trash. Or, better yet, I accept your dinner invitation you graciously made in your third card. I'll see you at your place, Saturday at 8, for some single ingredient food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee,
    Your cards are stunning. Each one is as pretty as the next, but all so differennt. Love the stick pin. the lace in the 2nd card is lovely. the last card is great with the card basic die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always crack me up, I would have loved to see your crooked picture! What a great set of cards, I love that they are fairly CAS, but stepped up a notch with the pretty bows. You did such a wonderful job, I love that yellow/white gingham paper. You are right that French Country would make wonderful invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, once again this kit was just incredible, loved everything about it. The stamps and color combinations were just so perfect together. Your cards are fabulous, the first one being my favorite. The chicken wire with the yellow gingham is a awesome combination and that red heart pin is just the perfect finishing touch on the black ribbon. Thank you again for creating this fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all you sent out a great kit! I love this set so much and what you have done with it! All three of your cards are beautiful, I have to say that last one with the stripes is a sure favorite , its just so different! I do love the gingham, but something about those stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee this kit looks gorgeous and what you did with it rocks. Your style is nothing but fantastic! I love the colours so much, the patterned papers, the pins and the ribbons. Drooling and thanks for the laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so totally inspired! Thank you!!! I just love your color combo and your cards. Yep! I can hardly wait to crackin' on the case'ing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just incredible, Renee! You are definitely the perfect advertisement for this set--you always pick the perfect colors to use with it and your designs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards,Renee! I love this set of goodies that you put together, the color theme is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee... I LOVED your kit you sent to the girls this month.. Such a FUN stamp set , and PERFECT color combo! I LOVED your cards, and the girls as well!! THANKS again for sharing this FUN idea!! I have LOVED our little kit club..our goodies go up today.. a day late due to crazy life! HA HA!! we start a new round next month! That makes me happy.. now to figure out what I am gonna sent for it!! Hope all is well.. Have a WONDERFUL day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous kit!! love your beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely awesome kit--you pick the greatest colors! Your cards are all FABULOUS! I had mentioned to Joyce that the every option for backgrounds is perfect--LOVE the FC little medallions, the chicken wire, the gingham--and your stripes are just gorgeous! The invitation looks so sophisticated and classy. Really great job on that one! Would love to have peeked at the inside though!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wanna kit! This is a beautiful kit you put together.....coordinates perfectly especially with that stamp set! I have spoke to Jen several times about the possibly of starting a kit like this.....just an everyday kinda kit. You are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...