Saturday, April 21, 2012

Market Street Stamps...Take 2

If you're looking for my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge post...scroll down or click here.

Hi, everyone!
I'm back today with my last posting for Market Street Stamps as their Guest Designer...
and I just have to say I have had such a fantastic time with them.
Their stamps are incredible...
such clear, crisp images...
if you haven't tried them for yourself...
you need to treat yourself and head over and check out all the goodies they have to offer...
you will not be disappointed.
Not with the images...
and definitely not with the quality!

I've got a couple of projects to show you today using a couple of their new stamps...
Daily Grind and Candy Stripe.
First...
I'm a coffee drinker.
OK...
maybe more of a coffee inhaler...
I don't get out of bed without knowing that coffee is waiting...
and I don't stop with just one cup...
or even two...
more like 8...
10...
ok...
I can drink the whole pot all by myself!
*giggle*
And if you happen to drop by...
that's what's going to be offered.
Unless it's Summer and 90+ outside...
then you'll get the offer of a nice, cold, from-a-can...
because that's the only way to drink it...
Mtn Dew.
So anyway...Market Street came out with the best coffee set last month...
I loved it from the first little peek.
It has so many great elements to it...
just truly a coffee-loving-stamper's dream set!
And here's a couple of ideas I had using it...


I used Daily Grind and Candy Stripe to create a gift for a fellow java junkie...
which if you'll bare with me...
I'll explain the couple of different ways this is a gift.
First off...
a card...
extolling what we coffee drinkers already know...
there's nothing that caffeine can't fix!
Tired?
Gives you that much needed boost!
Going through tough times...
maybe contemplating a hard decision?
No better way to reason it out than over a cup of coffee.
I LOVE this sentiment...
says it all.

And not only is this a card...
it also contains a card...


When slipping the small insert out...
the recipient can then discover the gift that's been tucked inside!

Then...
if you want...
you can include magnet strips on the back of the card so that afterwards the recipient can hang it from their refrigerator for daily reminders...
or even include it in a picture frame...
and it can sit on the counter to greet them every time they go to pour a cup!

Now...you can tell from the photo above that I also used Candy Stripe for the background...
and have you tried their background stamps?
They are fabulous!
They came A2 size...
and so easy to use...
one stamp can create your entire background!
And they're clear!
Seriously...
fail proof!
And Candy Stripe...
so perfect for so many occasions...
I'm already picturing Holiday cards...
Halloween...Christmas...
I have lots of ideas using this one because it is so verstaile!
But from the above picture did you also notice the other background?
Look close...


HUGE coffee beans!!
I love them!
And because the images and sentiments in this set are so fabulously sized...
there is no limit to the home decor projects you can create with this one!

Now for my second card...


I love the old fashioned percolator image included with Daily Grind...
you just don't see them anymore so it's a nice nod to vintage style seeing that included...
I love it!
And when I saw it I immediately thought back to coffee commercials and ads that would feature a sunrise...
so I made "rays" by cutting small strips of paper...
and do you recognize the "sun"?
Yup!
Candy Stripe!
Just punched it out with a circle punch and adhered it to a sunburst die cut!
And can I also say I love that sentiment...
so perfect for a someone that's under the weather...
or just going through a rough patch!

Well...
what do you think?
Ready to go visit Market Street Stamps and snag these fabulous stamps?
You won't regret it...
promise!
And they have lots of stuff coming up for you over the next week...
Earth Day Celebration...
new blog reveal...
release!!
Oh!
And don't want to forget...
your chance to be Guest Designer!!
Lots of inspiration and giveaways coming to you and you don't want to miss it so make sure to visit the Market Street Blog every day!

I want to give a HUGE Thank You to Angelica and Jose...the entire fabulous Market Street Design Team...
for giving me the honor of being able to play with them this month...
I have loved and enjoyed it immensely!
A fabulous company...
inspiring designers...
who wouldn't want to have this kind of fun?
With all of my heart...
Thank You!


The Details:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps Daily Grind and Candy Stripe
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream, Harvest Gold, True Black
Dies: PTI Card Base-ics, Limitless Layers, Banner
Misc: ribbon, button, pearls



10 comments :

  1. I don't know how I will remember everything on this post, but it is one of your very best Renee! Before I forget, that sunburst percolator card is fabulous! My favorite. I got a percolator like that when I got married 32 yrs ago and still remember the horrible coffee I made as I learned how to be a "wife". I love your everything is better with caffeine card too, that saying is so true and what a great idea to use magnets and put it up on your fridge as a constant reminder! Great job as guest designer, well-deserved and I bet they sell a ton of stamps thanks to your great cards and funny comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee! You didn't have to! I'll use that Starbucks card with pleas--hee! From one coffee addict to another, FABULOUS cards, girlfriend! And one doubles as a magnet--so clever! The second card made me immediately sing (to myself), "The best part of waking up is coffee in your cup!" (Generic version, LOL) MSS is going to miss you, you have been a great Guest Designer, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card! The Market Street coffee set is just as fabulous as your card and it looks like you had so much fun putting these together and being the guest designer. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee....this has got to be your BEST post ever! I loved reading every little word of this! Your cards are absolutely fantastic and you've inspired me to use the percolator image! It scared me! hehe Needless to say, I am VERY sad to see your time is done with MSS. You have been a dynamic Guest Designer! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so smart! I love everything about it. You're just plain inspired, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic work Renee! You had me a that wonderful giftie. Love the retro vibe. Your cards are so inspiring. I totally enjoyed you post too. Such a great read. You are so talented on so many levels. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards Renee and I agree that the candy strip stamp will be so versatile. I'm a tea-a-holic myself but I adore the smell of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea someone else who drinks the whole pot. Love the striped background too and can see many uses for it. I love all the cards you have been making with the new PI die and cant wait to get mine. Beautiful cards and so creative, in cards and your post. Maybe you should be a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card and a fabulous stamp set. It makes me wish I liked coffee--but I am just a tea drinking girl at heart. I may copy your sun idea, however. That's really brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Renee, these are both fabulous! And I just love to know there is someone else that as is addicted to coffee as I am! That sentiment about everything being better with caffeine is SO true! Can't imagine what I would do if the doctor said I needed to cut out coffee!! Those background stamps look great and Candy Stripe would be so versatile. Might have to look into that one. And I love the percolator--plus your sun is just genius! Great way to create a striking looking sun with on-hand supplies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...