Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Waltzingmouse Blog Party

YAY!!!
It's the 17th...
which means the month is more than half over...
which also means that in just a little over a month...
Summer Vacation!
I know some moms may cringe with those two words...
but not me!!
Summer Vacation means no 5am mornings...
I can stay up all night crafting...
or reading a book and not need a caffeine drip the next morning just to get out of bed.
It means staying in my jammies all day if I want because I don't have to drive kids to and from school!
It means sun and pool...
swinging and sweating...
I LOVE Summer!!
OK...and guess what else the 17th means...
you guesssed it!!
Waltzingmouse Blog Party!!

Can I get another YAY?
This month's theme is New Beginnings...
baby...
wedding...
anything that means a new beginning to you!
I went with baby.
All of my friends seem to be having little ones right now and I'm always in need of a baby card...
of course they're all also having boys so it's only natural that I made this...


*giggle*
I miss pink!
And green!
I love those colors together and it's been a while since a friend had a baby girl so...
I had fun!
I pulled out what I think is now officially my new favorite set...
Waltzingmouse French Country.
Stamped the upper background with the florals included in the set and colored with Copics...
and then stamped that hands-down-easiest-can-not-mess-it-up-if-you-tried background that Claire so cleverly designed for the bottom portion.
Do you see the sparklet?
Isn't it fabulous?
It's even better in person!
Suzanne (thecardyard) has had me salivating over these for a while now and I finally ordered some from  Ribbon Carousel...
which is also where that fabulous silk crush ribbon came from as well!
And see that little tag...
I used Waltzingmouse Join Us to stamp it doing a little selective stamping with a couple of the stamps...
and now...
I think that's it!

Now it's time for you to go and check out all the incredible inspiration I know is waiting for you at the party...
and there's still time to create and link up!
Check all the details at Claire's blog here...
and I hope to see you along the way! :)

The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse French Country, Join Us
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Hibiscus Burst
Dies: PTI Tiny Tags
Misc: ribbon and bling (Ribbon Carousel)

29 comments :

  1. EEK, you and Cathy with the French Country baby cards!!! Never knew how perfect this set could be for them! The next time I need one, it's coming out pronto. LOVE your mix of colors for a baby card, and the coloring of the flowers is spectacular. And OH that sparkler! It may take the place of my rusty jingle bell winter addiction. I think I neeeeed those. And that RIBBON! It's so sweet chic :) Awesome baby card, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun baby card. I can't believe that both you and Cathy made a baby card with French Country. You are so clever, cuz all I could think about was kitchens. Love your background stamping, and your luscious bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound just like one of my daughters , she feels the same way about summer. Seeing your card makes me even happier that I ordered these two sets . Can you believe I already got a shipping notice this morning. Renee I love your gorgeous pink and green baby card and the bow is soo pretty wish I saw that before I placed the Ribbon C. order the other day. Thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea for a baby card! I wouldn't have thought to use French Country. Love the flowers done in pink & green! And your bow and that sweet sparklet are GORGEOUS! This a really special baby card--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one heck of a ribbon! Lovely card it sits on too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous baby card, your background is amazing and I love the bling in the centre of the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo Renee!! I adore the sweet bg's you've created!! Fabulous colors! And that bow with the sweet little tag is fantastic!! What a sweet, sweet baby card! Love the non-traditional color mix for a baby too!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Renee, this is such a beautiful card!! Gorgeous stamping and colouring and I adore tiny tag with the sentiment. And yes, that bow is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you have done with your card, Renee. These flowers are so beautiful and they look so dimensional (awesome shading job). The pinks and greens are fabulous together and that sparklet is the very best embellishment for that lovely bow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Renee! love that front and center BOW! and the lovely stampings - what wonderful colors on this pretty baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, wow. Your French Country baby card is gorgeous and that is the most beautiful bow...ever. I love that crush ribbon and the little sparklie on the bow is so pretty. I love this color combo, not traditional and that is just what I love for a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your use of french country, and i ADORE that fabulous bow -- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Renee! Lovin' all the sweet flowers! You did a great job coloring all the little blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wow! I would have never thought to use this set for a baby card but after seeing your card and Cathy's this set is just perfect for them. That bow and bling just sets the card off and adds so much to it. It is so sweet and any new mom would love to receive this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Pink and green - so, so pretty! What a beautiful baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooo pretty Renee! Beautiful colouring on these sweet little flowers, they make a perfect background! Love this baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so cute!! Love your bow, the tag, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I obviously need a lesson in tying bows from you - I wish I could get mine that perfect! Stunning card - and the pink and green looks fantastic1

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh so pretty - those little French stamps make a perfect stamped paper - in blue too. And what a gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yay! Roll on summertime!! Renee, your card is so sweet, so colourful - just total gorgeousness x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry I'm late for the party - got a new fur baby who NEVER sleeps! And yes you can get an AMEN for summertime! Love it! You card is GORGEOUS Renee! Love the background you created and the beautiful colors you added - who can resist that big fat bow smack dab in the center - Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't shoot the messenger! LOL!

    Honestly, I love love love this card. I saw it the other night and saved it in Reader. It is one of my faves of yours ever. I love all the little details in the stamping and the perfect coloring...the bow is the frosting on the cake! Pinning this NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A little bit "country" and a little "elegant" - great mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Renee - this is such WONDERFUL use of French Country - SUPER PRETTY I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it -and your coloring is amazing too!
    Have a great day, big hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  25. SQUEAL!!! you absolutely rocked French Country Renee!! Stunning card!! AND you get up at 5am???? hugs to you missy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my - I love the way you shaded those flowers in the upper background, Renee. Lovely card all around.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You need to stop using this ribbon!!! Right now!!! :) Such a gorgeous crisp white bow....it steals the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow - this is absolutely amazing! I love the crisp colors. The pink & green is fab! thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...