Saturday, April 7, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #92

Hello everyone...
remember me?
I'm this person who used to blog until my MIL came into town and then I got so busy...
well...
It's ok if you've forgotten me and in case you have I'll just remind you that I occasionally make cards...
*giggle*
But my MIL left a couple of days ago...
after 8 days...
and everyone is still alive and well...
and that's all I'm going to say about that!

And now that I have some "me" time again I get to get back to doing what I love...
just having fun with paper, rubber and ink!
And what the perfect occasion to get inky...
another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
YAY!!!
This week's fabulous sketch is by the incredibly sweet and talented Karin...

Isn't it fabulous?
I missed my stamps and paper so much over the last few days that I just wanted to have some fun and this is what I came up with...


I pulled out Waltzingmouse Half Pint Heroes and went to town just having fun!
Colored that cute little car with some Copics...
and the sentiment...
well when I saw the word "zoom" all I could think of was the car commercials that used to run and the little boy would pop up and go "zoom-zoom"...
so what else could I put but "zoom-zoom"!
I wish I was that little guy zooming around in that zippy little car with the top down...
wind in my hair...
blue sky's above...
and no kids!
I love 'em...
I breathe for the little one's...
but sometimes a mama needs to "zoom-zoom" all by herself just to recharge some batteries!
And this mama's just dreaming because if the kids hear me grabbing the car keys...
they beat me to the car!
*giggle*

So are you ready for some fun of your own?
Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and oogle all the yummy eye candy the Mischief Makers have for you...
believe me...
it's time well spent and just oodles of inspiration!
Then get inky and link up your creation so we can come oogle your eye candy...
just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!

And did you catch the details for this month's Blog Party?
You can read all about them at Claire's blog here...
but the theme this month is New Beginnings.
It can be baby...wedding...anything that makes you think of a new beginning!
Hope to see you there!

The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Half Pint Heroes
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, True Black, Pure Poppy, New Leaf and Spring Rain
Patterned paper: October Afternoon Sidewalks
Misc: Twine (The Twinery), PTI Skateboard and Clouds dies, Fiskars grass punch

10 comments :

  1. Adorable happy card Renee! Happy Easter from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee this is awesome! I love that image and the wonderful patterned paper you used. The zoom zoom? perfect. It has been quiet in blogland this week--everyone is busy getting ready for Easter I guess. Welcome back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee! What a fabulous take on the sketch! I love the fun scene and it's such a happy, wonderful card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this set, and this is super cute! What a great use of the sketch, too. My little guy thinks this set belongs to him. I wish WMS would come out with some little Heroines too!
    Hope you get to catch up on some crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Renee! Such a great take on the sketch:). That set always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, this card is just too sweet! Love that little guy driving with the top down, and your sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your take on the sketch! This is such an adorable little scene. Of course, your plaid background paper is just perfect and it looks like your little guy is having a blast out cruising on a beautiful Spring day! Happy Easter to you and your family! Hope the egg hunt was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little get-a-way scene you have created! Can't wait to get back into making cards myself, after Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear me......this is uber cute! When I see a sketch, I see the sketch. But YOU? You think outside the box....LOVE LOVE LOVE the clouds for the banner in the sketch. It was so unexpected but FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable!! I love how you combined so many fun things together for this card!! By the way, I am glad you survived your visitor!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...