Saturday, April 14, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #93

Good Saturday morning everyone!!
It's the weekend...
YAY!!
The sun is shining...
the weather is nice...
and it's time for another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
We have another fabulous sketch by the incredible Karin...
take a peek at this...


I gotta admit it kind'a stumped me for just a bit...
but then I just took a look around my kitchen and there was the inspiration...
right in front of me.
I'm currently in process of freshening up my kitchen...
after Waltzingmouse French Country was released I found a gorgeous tablecloth in a French Country motif...
and well...
there's nothing stopping me now...
there's paint samples on the table...
chairs have been recovered...
and I'm even going to attempt making my own braided rugs...
the fabric arrived yesterday!
So I'm in French Country mode and what better set to turn to for this challenge...


Love these colors...
the red, blue and yellow...
they're so fresh and inviting...
don't you think?
And the detail to that rooster...
love it!!
And I have to tell you...
if you have not tried this set...
the background alone is worth it because it is so incredibly easy to line up...
stamps like a dream!
I think Claire just designed my favorite new set!

OK...you have to pop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible inspiration that the Mischief Maker's have for you...
and then join us for the fun!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product and then link up your creation...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
And don't forget about the Waltzingmouse Blog Party...
every month on the 17th!
This month's theme is New Beginnings...
and you can read all about it on Claire's blog here.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Now I'm off to get busy with a lot of projects...
some outside...
some crafty...
and hope you have a wonderful week!
See you Tuesday for the Party!


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse French Country
Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Harvest Gold
Dies: Spellbinders Label 25, PTI Banner
Misc: lace, twine, button and ribbon

12 comments :

  1. Where do you find the time (and energy) for all of your crafty projects?! Can you send some of it my way? LOL!
    I love that bit of lace and twine on the edge of your card and the perfect colors you chose for the design. Good luck with your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty, Renee!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally agree about French Country! It's so wonderful and the background stamp is a dream to use. By the way, what color ink did you use? I love that shade of blue! And then you finished it off with that pretty lace, twine & button! Just love everything about your take on this sketch & have it saved for a future CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, especially the color scheme. There is something about that blue that just screams 'FRENCH' Have fun braiding your rug. You are a brave gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Renee. Oui! Oui!
    Such great colours and your background is awesome and that adorable rooster too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, you are making a braided rug? You are so ambitious! I could probably get out and "buy" a braided rug, but never make one! I love your card, the background is just a very striking stamped image. I love the lace and the blue and yellow combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and so happy I have leftovers from my Four of a Kind kit, but then even if I didn't I have the stamps. Just so beautiful and love those colors! Good luck on your rug too, you are so talented and like I have said before you must never sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A RUG??? WOW!!! I can't wait to see pics!

    Can I just tell you that I think that you and this stamp set were a match made in Heaven? ALL of your projects with it have been amazing - but this one might be my fave so far. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this set to Renee. We are enjoying sun today as well, love it! How fun to redo your kitchen and in French Country, I bet it will look gorgeous. Love your card and the lace you used. Great colors too! Have fun and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colors...that rooster makes me smile!!! Aren't Clare's images so crisp....happy sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely do think those colors are fresh and inviting! Love the 4 of them together, and that rooster, lace ribbon, and background you stamped!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I need you to stop using French Country as I may break down and buy it. Every single card you've made using it has been just gorgeous. I agree as well, that it was MADE for Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...