Saturday, April 21, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #94


Hi, everyone!
Hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend!
I started thinking the other day we only have 5 more weeks of school and then we will be on Summer break...
I'm literally more excited than the kiddies are...
I have so many projects planned that I want to be able to get to!
Darn that Pinterest!
*giggle*
So Saturday's are my countdown gauge...
and I'm staring at only 5 of them left!
Why Saturday's?
Because they are my favorite day of the week!
And why is that?
Because then it's time for another Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
And we've got a fabulous one this week from the just amazingly sweet, creative and uber talented Karin...

I had a lot of fun with this one...
pulled out some more new sets...
Waltzingmouse Heirloom Patterns and Paris Noveau...


Now I left this one sentimentless (is that even a word?  Sounds good though! *giggle*) on purpose...
it's a good all purpose card and I can stamp a sentiment on the inside that will fit whatever occasion when I go to send it.
But you'll notice that gorgeous Harlequin pattern that Anya designed and is included in Heirloom Patterns...
in the background...
and I wanted to give it a distressed look so I purposefully didn't ink it really well to give it that uneven stamping look.
And if you haven't used this yet...it stamps like a dream and is so incredibly easy to line up perfectly!
I then cut a Spellbinder's Label 25 and stamped with a coordinating design from Paris Noveau...
along with the incredibly detailed Eiffel Tower...
a little seam binding and a "vintage" button...
and voila!

So are you ready to get inky?
You gotta go by the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible inspiration that the amazing Mischief Makers have for you...
and then link up your creation so we can enjoy your creativity!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product...
and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
Can't wait to see what you create!


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Heirloom Patterns and Paris Noveau
Cardtsock: PTI Kraft, Vintage Cream, True Black
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 25, PTI Edgers #1
Misc: seam binding, button

11 comments :

  1. Wow, Renee this is gorgeous! Such an elegant card! Love the huge bow with that fantastic button! And the Eiffel Tower stamp is so incredibly detailed. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant, chic, shabby card Renee. I love that tilted Eiffle Tower and the harlequin stamping. Great idea to make it look distressed by light stamping. The distressing on the label really adds to the shabby look as does the neat button you used. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la! So elegant and chicly shabby! (Chicly isn't a word, is it? Well, it is now, LOL!) I love the kraft, cream, and black combo, and that bow! Just gorgeous, Renee! I *need* to get my hands on that background set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the diamond pattern with the Paris Noveau....very elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a beautiful and elegant card. I love the idea of no sentiment too, it looks just so perfect the way it is. Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Renee, I LOVE that frame image! It is just so chic and elegant! Just perfect for this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Renee! Love the French theme! So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Love this in black and kraft! I often leave the sentiment off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a beautiful card. Love that Eiffel tower, and the big bow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, this is SUCH a cute card! I love the pretty metal embellishment and the tilted Eiffel Tower! In these colors, it is so elegant as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked at this gorgeous card on Saturday but am just now getting time to do comments! It has been unbelievably hectic here for more than a week! Love the black & kraft and the harlequin background! It looks wonderful with the tilted Eiffel Tower! Of course, that frame, pretty embellishment & black bow are the elements that really shout elegant and so chic! So who needs a sentiment anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...